VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Caswell
Shawn Caswell

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-02-14

B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos Empty
PostSubject: B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos   B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb - 12:47

Ok so last time I did not post any pics because I wanted to make sure they fed without distraction. This time I was positive they would feed, so I got my crappy camera out. Dont ever buy a Fujifilm S1500...biggest waste of $300 ever. I should have saved for a D40 or something.

The video: Tease feeding; Once again I apologize about the horrible quality. You can see the fun stuff.
B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos Th_DSCF3212

Here are the pics!
B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos DSCF3217

B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos DSCF3216

B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos DSCF3215

B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos DSCF3213
Back to top Go down
Robert Adamski

Male
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos   B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb - 23:30

Pics are a bit crappy, but big congrats for great, eating snakes. How old are they?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Caswell
Shawn Caswell

Male
Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos   B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb - 23:43

Yeah the pics are complete shit. I hate this camera, I was trying to be still and zoom and snap photos all at the same time.

They are only a few months old at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos   B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B. schlegelii tease feeding video & photos
Page 1 of 1