VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Acanthophis antarcticus neonates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon Ball
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Acanthophis antarcticus neonates Empty
PostSubject: Acanthophis antarcticus neonates   Acanthophis antarcticus neonates Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar - 12:22

Hi, I thought I'd share this. I have bred these before, but always pleased to see it happen! Pics of gravid female first, then babies. Lots more mouths to feed now...

Acanthophis antarcticus neonates SDA-QueryGravid1

Acanthophis antarcticus neonates SDA-QueryGravid2[IMG]

Acanthophis antarcticus neonates SDANeonates1Full

Acanthophis antarcticus neonates SDANeonates2Full
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hacket
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Andrew Hacket

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Acanthophis antarcticus neonates   Acanthophis antarcticus neonates Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar - 13:01

YEAH !! That's awesome 15 no slugs ? , Did she become active before dropping the babies like moving around a lot as an egg layer would trying to find a good deposit spot ?

Do you have a picture of the male for us ?

Congrats once again

Andrew
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Acanthophis antarcticus neonates   Acanthophis antarcticus neonates Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar - 15:11

Great stuff there Simon, 15 neonates thats way too many for one man to handle! hint hint. PM me if it's all too much .
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Acanthophis antarcticus neonates   Acanthophis antarcticus neonates Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar - 20:15

Congrats with the babies!
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Acanthophis antarcticus neonates   Acanthophis antarcticus neonates Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar - 20:21

Congrats. Nice clutch. Good luck with them.

Best regards, BKK
Back to top Go down
Simon Ball
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Acanthophis antarcticus neonates   Acanthophis antarcticus neonates Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar - 6:59

Andrew - I had more than 15. I actually had two females gravid, so I have plenty to keep me busy. Unfortunately yes, there were some slugs and stillborns - I just photographed the live ones of one litter. I'll see if I can take a pic of the male this weekend.

Nigel - hahah.

Thanks guys. My adder collection keeps growing!
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Acanthophis antarcticus neonates   Acanthophis antarcticus neonates Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar - 7:47

Too bad that this snakes can not be exported from Australia.

Best regards, BKK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acanthophis antarcticus neonates   Acanthophis antarcticus neonates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acanthophis antarcticus neonates
Page 1 of 1