VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Hello from Holland

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soleya Witte
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Soleya Witte

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland Icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov - 21:57

Hey everyone.

I'm Soleya Witte from Holland.
I'm studying taxidermy and hope to finish school next year, and get the right papers for my job (in Holland the rules are very strict, and you need certain papers).

I've been keeping snakes since 2007. Some cornsnakes to begin with, but soon I started to fall in love with the pure bred boa constrictors. I only have pure boa's, I have 1.1 Honduras and 2.1 Surinams.

My boyfriend keeps all sorts of venomous snakes for years (long before we met), and I'm starting to love them more and more. Even bought a Vipera ammodytes ammodytes from Lake Scutari for him recently, and it's one of the most insane red animals I've ever seen!

I'm not really handling them, but I love making photos of them. So that's why I came here, to bore everyone here with some stunning looking animals.

Greets from Holland

Last edited by Soleya Witte on Sun 25 Nov - 22:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 0:11

Hello and welcome here Soleya,

nice to here that you wanna bore us with this ,,red & ugly´´ snakes ;-) I can´t see enought of them. So, let them coming up here...
Back to top Go down
Soleya Witte
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Soleya Witte

Female

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 0:24

Thanks Peter!

Every time I see the ammodytes girl I bought for my boyfriend, I start swearing, just because she is so insanely beautiful. And sometimes I just walk upstairs to the snakeroom to take a quick look at her. I know I'm not supposed to have favorites, but she sure is a favorite haha.
Back to top Go down
Michiel Kooiman
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2012-08-16

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 6:00

Welcome here..

B/r Michiel

Wink
Back to top Go down
Soleya Witte
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Soleya Witte

Female

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 7:26

Haha, Thanks again :p.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bollhorn
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Michael Bollhorn

Male
Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov - 0:21

Welcome in this Forum!

I think with this red Ammodytes you get the the same Virus like all the others here! It's starting every time with "one" snake! :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.103887216345740.6060.10
Jeffrey Willems
Jeffrey Willems

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov - 3:26

Welcome Soleya, I've seen that Vipera and it's truly stunning.

Back to top Go down
Soleya Witte
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Soleya Witte

Female

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov - 6:41

Thanks Michael, I'm already infected with "I-love-snakes-virus", but I'm really scared of venomous snakes. But honest is honest, if I see a stunning red male for this female, I won't hesitate to buy him also for my boyfriend! haha

Thank you Jeffrey Smile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Holland   Hello from Holland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Holland
Page 1 of 1