VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Something completely and totally different

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Something completely and totally different Empty
PostSubject: Something completely and totally different   Something completely and totally different Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 17:37

Last edited by Guenter Leitenbauer on Fri 13 Feb - 7:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net
Miqe Erikzen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Miqe Erikzen

Male
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Something completely and totally different   Something completely and totally different Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 20:14

"Käsli ist DAS Supertalent im Super G"

Was..??
G-punkte-racing, oder.. cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrariummorbidum.se
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something completely and totally different   Something completely and totally different Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 20:52

Ahem ... I am referring to the "Miranda-Act" again Wink
Back to top Go down
Peter Schulze Niehoff
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Peter Schulze Niehoff

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Something completely and totally different   Something completely and totally different Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb - 3:52

Sorry, Günther,

but, as much as I try, I absolutely cannot find out what this stuff might have to do with venomous snakes.
Of course, some nice little offtopics from time to time keep life interesting, but I thought this forum wanted to be seen as a seriously and specialized one.

Best regards

Peter
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something completely and totally different   Something completely and totally different Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb - 7:19

Admins, please delete the thread as I do not want to offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Something completely and totally different   Something completely and totally different Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb - 10:25

Hello Günter,

you posted the Picture under the Category "OFF-TOPIC - Curiosities", i think there is no need, the post has to be deleted. i also dont see any problems, that folks might get offended with your posts. i like your photographs, so do others. if someone dont like it, well, they just can go to another, venomous snake related topics here at the board.
I keep the postings here, coz it is part of our "community life" that we openly discuss different views and feelings as we wish. please insert your picture again, so folks know, what exactly we are talking about here.

@Peter,

this posting here is "OFF-TOPIC", i think i do not have to explain, what exactly that means.
Please be polite and keep reading Postings who are "ON-TOPIC" if you wish so. your comment here is´nt very helpful at all. if someone would post "OFF-TOPIC" content into a "ON-TOPIC" category, then off corse the situation is a different one. but here of corse, everything goes.

Cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something completely and totally different   Something completely and totally different Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something completely and totally different
Page 1 of 1