VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Agkistrodon taylori

Go down 
+4
Peeter Põldsam
Stefan Thomson
Jaroslav Karhánek
Graeme Skinner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Agkistrodon taylori Empty
PostSubject: Agkistrodon taylori   Agkistrodon taylori Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun - 0:52

Last year my friend peeter in Estonia supplied me with a neonate pair of these irritable little snakes.

They took a few months to settle into their home in England but are getting prettier each month.

I was cleaning vivs today and dropped this one onto some rocks for a change it decided to stay still so...

Agkistrodon taylori 561717693_GxFBn-XL
Back to top Go down
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Agkistrodon taylori   Agkistrodon taylori Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun - 22:23

very nice picture and the colours are awesome:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushmaster.estranky.cz/
Stefan Thomson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Stefan Thomson

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Agkistrodon taylori   Agkistrodon taylori Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun - 1:25

I must agree on the last statement Smile
Very beautiful snakes, how old is that one on the picture?
I´m waiting for my male to grow up for my female.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exotic-animals.tk
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Agkistrodon taylori   Agkistrodon taylori Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun - 3:35

Stefan Thomson wrote:
I must agree on the last statement Smile
Very beautiful snakes, how old is that one on the picture?
I´m waiting for my male to grow up for my female.

The snake is almost 1 year old, he was a slow feeder after I took him to England but now he is a feeding monster!!!!

Well done to Peeter P in Estonia for supplying me with nice critters

Do all Cantils produce a vast quantity of venom when they try to make friends with you?
Back to top Go down
Peeter Põldsam
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Agkistrodon taylori   Agkistrodon taylori Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug - 4:21

Here is one from this summer....unfortunately the camera is totally different Very Happy
Agkistrodon taylori Taylori
Back to top Go down
Niklas Eriksson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Agkistrodon taylori   Agkistrodon taylori Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov - 22:04

One of the nicest of all the Agkistrodon species. A friend of mine keep 1.2 of these and I was lucky to take a few pics of them a while back. Someday I will own my own group of these beauties!

Agkistrodon taylori DSC_0187-1
Agkistrodon taylori DSC_0193
Agkistrodon taylori DSC_0205
Agkistrodon taylori DSC_0208
Back to top Go down
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male
Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Agkistrodon taylori   Agkistrodon taylori Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct - 16:34

awesome pictures, they are fantastic snakes like you said, but are they really evil snakes??
Back to top Go down
Divan van Dijk

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Agkistrodon taylori   Agkistrodon taylori Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct - 21:18

Stunning, I've heard they pack quite a punch.
Back to top Go down
Walter Silva
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Walter Silva

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Agkistrodon taylori   Agkistrodon taylori Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct - 22:47

congrats Graeme, beautiful snakes !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agkistrodon taylori   Agkistrodon taylori Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agkistrodon taylori
Page 1 of 1