VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?

Go down 
+15
Alexander Sandgren
Mats Jonsson
Michael Jonasson
yeli yuan
Alexej Darafeyenka
Mario Lutz
Stefan Thomson
Mikael Andersson
Roy Baguley
Peter Zürcher
Niklas Eriksson
Ari Finsk
Joni hottinen
Daniel Högberg
Miqe Erikzen
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Empty
PostSubject: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul - 9:22

out of curiosity.

he is from sweden and i am curious if anyone knows him.

thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Miqe Erikzen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Miqe Erikzen

Male
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeThu 6 Aug - 14:53

Altough I am from Sweden, I haven´t heard of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrariummorbidum.se
Daniel Högberg
Daniel Högberg

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb - 23:47

I am also from Sweden and never heard of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wilk.nu/daniel
Joni hottinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Joni hottinen

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 4:11

we were talking about him in Stockholm expo january. Daniel told me about him and asked that do i know him. he said that this Johan was finnish guy and were selling him couple of V.berus. he never had those snakes and this Johan was also selling B.nasicornis or rhinoceros to 16 years old boy, and said to that boy that its not dangerous and good to start with. these are just rumours, not my own experienses at him but i think that you have to be careful with him. Miqe, you must know last name of that daniel? spider guy with long hair.

Hope that this will help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 5:21

a finnish guy in sweden?

i sent him a lot of money for some animals that have never materialized.

i also had some friends go to his address, but he no longer lives there.

so he attends shows regularly?

i am willing to pay for a photo of him.

any help would be great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 5:22

i am willing to pay even more if someone will point him out at a show.
Back to top Go down
Miqe Erikzen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Miqe Erikzen

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 18:53

Joni hottinen wrote:
we were talking about him in Stockholm expo january. Daniel told me about him and asked that do i know him. he said that this Johan was finnish guy and were selling him couple of V.berus. he never had those snakes and this Johan was also selling B.nasicornis or rhinoceros to 16 years old boy, and said to that boy that its not dangerous and good to start with. these are just rumours, not my own experienses at him but i think that you have to be careful with him. Miqe, you must know last name of that daniel? spider guy with long hair.

Hope that this will help.

I do know Daniel, Joni..

And I also know that this caracter Johan Keränen that you and Daniel was talking about uses aliases. Do not go into business with him!
Back to top Go down
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 1:33

Never heard about Johan Keränen here in Finland ... going to ask about that "alias" from other finns. Let you know if I get something to tell ...
Back to top Go down
Joni hottinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Joni hottinen

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 3:46

i have also asked from few friends that do they know anything. no one seems to know him.
Back to top Go down
Miqe Erikzen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Miqe Erikzen

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 4:17

The alias "Johan Keränen" is Jerry Sorvoja in Haparanda. They are the same person, and are scammers and bad boys..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 5:11

are you positive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 5:13

Jerry Sorvoja
Storgatan 78 A
95331 Haparanda
Sweden

Phonenumber: +46(0)768059173

that is the information i have for him.

he doesnt live there.
Back to top Go down
Miqe Erikzen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Miqe Erikzen

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 14:49

armand belier wrote:
are you positive?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Niklas Eriksson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 22:29

I had some dealings with him several years ago. It went fine.

He is a member on facebook what I have seen.
Back to top Go down
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 18:23

Armand ... would you tell what he was selling to you ... now he is selling these:

1.1 Naja atra (female black male brown) Provenbreeders cb2004
1.1 Vipera dinniki cb2006 brovenbreeders give birth to 6 juveniles 2009
0.1 Jaguar python cb2007 very nice looking animal

Have somebody here sold these to him ... is these out from somebodys collection ... without paying
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 19:19

To suspect somebody to steel snakes, or only to suggest to a public community that he might have done so, is.... well.... let's say "somehow problematical".
Take care, folks, as long as you cannot properly proof that, and don't overact it!

I'm not really happy having this topic here.....

Peter
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 21:14

Peter Zürcher wrote:
To suspect somebody to steel snakes, or only to suggest to a public community that he might have done so, is.... well.... let's say "somehow problematical".
Take care, folks, as long as you cannot properly proof that, and don't overact it!
I'm not really happy having this topic here.....
Peter

I agree with you,but nobody is charcing him about steeling. There have been some problems with getting snakes wich were paid and that´s why this discussion
has started ... to find and ID him. "are these out from somebodys collection ... without paying" - this must be read meaning that somebody has given them free ... just
cheking the situation of these snakes. And seems that he is positive identified ... with bad "karma".
Anyway, there is many of replies that shows that this guy haven´t done his sellings/buyings allways in right way ...
He answered to my mail that he doesn´t know any Armand - "Armand? Now i dont understand at all who is that?"
I have his email address and he knows my profession - cop ... now he can make his own choices to clear his name.
I´m not happy with these kind of topics either but how we can solve this kind of situations on other way - hiding the guestion/situation from most of us -
with email or PM´s ... take too much times and some of us with needed info wouldn´t know anything what is going on ???
rgds
Ari
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 23:45

i have sent you a pm ari.
Back to top Go down
Roy Baguley

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar - 1:41

armand belier wrote:

This is one reason why people should register in their true names !!!!.
Back to top Go down
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar - 4:36

Roy Baguley wrote:
armand belier wrote:
This is one reason why people should register in their true names !!!!.

... ???? ... and on some other forums I´m know as KyuCop ... as most of you knew.

"Johan" alias Jerry hadn´t contact me since my last post (15.03-10) ...
So I suppose that we can make our own conclusion about that ....
Back to top Go down
Joni hottinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Joni hottinen

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar - 19:56

Ari Finsk wrote:

... ???? ... and on some other forums I´m know as KyuCop ... as most of you knew.

"Johan" alias Jerry hadn´t contact me since my last post (15.03-10) ...
So I suppose that we can make our own conclusion about that ....

have he read your message? you can see it from you send folder at email.

it would be really nice to get these possible scammers out from forums...
Back to top Go down
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar - 3:31

Joni hottinen wrote:

it would be really nice to get these possible scammers out from forums...
Jup, he answered my three posts immediately, but when I told him that I´m a cop and have message from Armand, he disappeared.
As you know, he was sellin dinnikies on our finnish froum ...
Back to top Go down
Joni hottinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Joni hottinen

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar - 4:02

Ari. go to Herppi.net and search for Dinniki and think about what you see. same guy stole those dinnikis and trying to sell them?
Back to top Go down
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar - 23:12

Joni hottinen wrote:
Ari. go to Herppi.net and search for Dinniki and think about what you see. same guy stole those dinnikis and trying to sell them?
Now I´m quite xxxxx to this guy ! Do anybody know breeder or hobbyist named Larsa D. This Jerry alias what ever said that those dinnikies are from him ...
I´d like to write to this breeder and verify those dinnikies origin.
... and Jerry is selling again :

1.1 Naja atra (female black male brown) Provenbreeders cb2004 (10 juv,2009)150€
0.1 Jaguar python cb2007 very nice looking animal 200€
All animals works fine with all.Animals Tornio/Oulun
email me on epicrates.c.c@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Mikael Andersson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Mikael Andersson

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar - 23:15

Hi Ari Larsa is a member on this forum
Mikael
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryp.smugmug.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: VenomLand Forum :: Herp-culture-
Jump to: