VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?

Go down 
+15
Alexander Sandgren
Mats Jonsson
Michael Jonasson
yeli yuan
Alexej Darafeyenka
Mario Lutz
Stefan Thomson
Mikael Andersson
Roy Baguley
Peter Zürcher
Niklas Eriksson
Ari Finsk
Joni hottinen
Daniel Högberg
Miqe Erikzen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-04-14

has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar - 23:17

Mikael Andersson wrote:
Hi Ari Larsa is a member on this forum
Mikael
Thanks, have to send him a PM.
Back to top Go down
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar - 1:09

Correction, my mistake ...
Ari Finsk wrote:
This Jerry alias what ever said that those dinnikies are from him (Larsa)...
I´d like to write to this breeder and verify those dinnikies origin.
Jerrys friend bought those from Larsa and Jerry bought them from that friend ... so I´m
that guy who bought them from Larsa ... and I´ve wrote to Larsa
Back to top Go down
Joni hottinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Joni hottinen

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar - 2:02

im considering of buying those chinese cobras from this ¨jerry¨. is hes real name surely that jerry sorvoja or whatever? thinking about trading pair of my snakes to his cobras. shipping via matkahuolto. need to think twise before i send him anything... well. if he cheats me im going to find him somewhere! Wink
Back to top Go down
Stefan Thomson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Stefan Thomson

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar - 3:21

Does matkahuolto allow shipping venomous snakes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.exotic-animals.tk
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar - 4:08

Stefan Thomson wrote:
Does matkahuolto allow shipping venomous snakes?
Yes, "living aquariumfishes, snakes and some other species are allowed to transport ...." No special mention about venomous snakes.
Ari
Back to top Go down
Joni hottinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Joni hottinen

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar - 5:08

little update if someone is interested.

this jerry cancelled that trade we had going on and now he wants money and then he ships snakes to me. asked that could i come and get them from him personally but he said that thats not possible. acnt understand that why he wants to ship fullgrown atras by matkahuolto. wont ever send anything that dangerous in plastic/styrofoam box...

im not giving he those moneys and stay and wait for postman. those are not the last N.atras in world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar - 12:29

Guys i have to say i am quite confused with this topic here...
if someone have any knowledge on a member here, using a wrong name, please send me an PM or email. our rules are cristal-clear about the usernames.

please help to keep VenomLand clean!

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar - 14:28

Because of what have been come out, this case is closed from my part of it ... I continue with PM´s if needed. Thanks folks ...
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr - 2:21

Hej, just help me to find the basterd! ;( think he is swedish..

Have anybody got pics of that dinniki? This can be easy to identify them, a pair was stolen from me last year.

Please dont sent money to unknown persons
and always look at snakes before you pay for them..

PS: and sorry for late reply - I was in Russia in a few weeks without checking the forums..

Hope I never meet him face to face - it can be worse for me as for him.

Last edited by Larsa Darafeyenka on Tue 20 Apr - 7:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperacaucasica.com
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr - 5:38

Larsa , send me a PM or e-mail ...
rgds
Ari
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr - 5:56

If anybody recognize this contact details(probably his), please let me know :
mob.: 0720239511(Sweden), email : dendroaspis_@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr - 5:19

By the way :
Dispholidus typus 2,2 CB2009 were stolen from me together with that 1,1 dinniki
last year.
Back to top Go down
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 3:58

Now, if anybody knows anything about stolen snakes etc. wich maid found their way to Jerry - contact to me ...

Ari
Back to top Go down
yeli yuan

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep - 13:19

How did you know Jerry Sorvoja it? I know he is a little what kind of person?
I intend to find him to buy some snake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep - 18:12

The person who originally posted this thread was not called Armand Bellier in real life. He was a keeper in the UK with a proven record of lying also. Sellng WC snakes full of nasties as CB animals to people who didn't know any better.

What goes around comes around I guess.
Back to top Go down
Michael Jonasson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Michael Jonasson

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep - 19:04

Smile I guess it does owen, how do you guys recommend to handle these sorts of things? I am also having some trouble with a deal made with another member on this forum. Buying snakes that i payed for in march 2010 and still havent gotten some of them, thats fine but the problem is that he has stopped answering any of my pm's? I have now asked him to get them remaining money thats mine back but he doesnt answer that either?

How do you recommend me to handle this?
Back to top Go down
Mats Jonsson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Mats Jonsson

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep - 19:41

Give him an ultimatum, pay the money back or get the police invoved, inside the European Community its not that hard. That will surley make things happen.
reg
Mats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep - 19:45

As above.

This forum has been good enough to have a classified section, some don't due to these problems arising. At the end of the day it is between the buyer and the seller however and nothing to do with the owners of the forum. The best they can do is ban a user if it is proven someone is bad news.

Thing I don't get... with the internet nowdays it is so easy to gain a bad reputation, it is not a big community and it's not hard to spot people at shows. It is only ever short term gains that scammers get, things always catch up to them in the end.

I hope your problem gets sorted, most of the time their are genuine reasons why delays have happened.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Sandgren

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov - 5:27

"By the way :
Dispholidus typus 2,2 CB2009 were stolen from me together with that 1,1 dinniki
last year."

I know i guy that have bought a d.typus from Jerry..... It was a time ago..
Back to top Go down
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov - 17:51

Guest wrote:
The person who originally posted this thread was not called Armand Bellier in real life. He was a keeper in the UK with a proven record of lying also. Sellng WC snakes full of nasties as CB animals to people who didn't know any better.

If I remember correctly "armand bellier" was a name used by an american guy who used to live in the UK.

Forgotten his real name but I did challange it on this forum a long time ago.

I'm always suspicious when people use an alternative name.

Hope you guys catch up with the wrong doers!
Back to top Go down
Patrick Vince
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov - 18:10

Graeme Skinner wrote:
Guest wrote:

If I remember correctly "armand bellier" was a name used by an american guy who used to live in the UK.

Forgotten his real name but I did challange it on this forum a long time ago.

I'm always suspicious when people use an alternative name.

Hope you guys catch up with the wrong doers!
You're right, but i have had a few deal with him, with no trouble at all. A good guy for me.
R.
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-11-29

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov - 3:49

You're right, but i have had a few deal with him, with no trouble at all. A good guy for me.
R.[/quote]

Maybe you can help out these other members who have had "problems" with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Vince
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov - 18:13

Nigel, i don't think people here have had problem with "Armand Bellier".
R.
Back to top Go down
Robert Eriksson

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov - 13:45

This is a picture on the guy from a Swedish newspaper.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vader/article7141788.ab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?   has anyone had dealings with johan keränen? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has anyone had dealings with johan keränen?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: VenomLand Forum :: Herp-culture-
Jump to: