VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Some pics of my snakes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Some pics of my snakes Empty
PostSubject: Some pics of my snakes   Some pics of my snakes Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 2:16

There is my small collection I hope that you´ll like it.)
E.murinus
Some pics of my snakes Pb250010
P.m.molurus
Some pics of my snakes Pb090010
P.m.pimbura with rabbit:)
Some pics of my snakes Pa150110
B.alternatus
Some pics of my snakes Pb210010
P.ophryomegas
Some pics of my snakes Pb090011
P.l.hutmanni
Some pics of my snakes Pa010010
D.acutus
Some pics of my snakes Pb050010
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushmaster.estranky.cz/
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my snakes   Some pics of my snakes Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 3:43

Very nice pictures I really lie the acutus with the water droplets!
Back to top Go down
Niklas Eriksson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my snakes   Some pics of my snakes Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec - 22:43

Very nice, afew of them I would gladly take off your hands! Smile
Back to top Go down
Stefan Thomson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Stefan Thomson

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my snakes   Some pics of my snakes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec - 1:43

Very nice indeed, the anaconda looks great and if i´d have more space i´d start searching such. Please feel free to share more pics if you have Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.exotic-animals.tk
Niklas Eriksson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my snakes   Some pics of my snakes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec - 22:24

How big is the Indian pyton? and the anaconda?
Back to top Go down
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my snakes   Some pics of my snakes Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec - 22:02

Niklas Eriksson wrote:
How big is the Indian pyton? and the anaconda?

indian python is about 200cm long and anaconda is similar, I don´t know exact lenght
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushmaster.estranky.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my snakes   Some pics of my snakes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pics of my snakes
Page 1 of 1