VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Some pics of various snakes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niklas Eriksson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Some pics of various snakes Empty
PostSubject: Some pics of various snakes   Some pics of various snakes Icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 1:25

Though I would share some pics I have taken with you.

I took these when I last visited Jimmy Cederhag and his girlfriend, so the snakes are not mine.

A known face to most of the members on this forum, Bitis gabonica.
Some pics of various snakes Bild002

Cerastes cerastes.
Some pics of various snakes Bild007
Some pics of various snakes Bild014
Some pics of various snakes Bild018
Some pics of various snakes Bild188

Crotalus lepidus klauberi (Black Range).
Some pics of various snakes Bild190
Some pics of various snakes Bild201
Some pics of various snakes Bild211

That is all for now, more to come! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Cederhag
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Jimmy Cederhag

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of various snakes   Some pics of various snakes Icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 2:14

Nice pics my friend. Smile

Cheers
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Niklas Eriksson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of various snakes   Some pics of various snakes Icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 2:37

Thanks mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
Niklas Eriksson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of various snakes   Some pics of various snakes Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 1:36

Here are afew more pics I have taken, although this time they are of my own animals.

Epicrates angulifer
Some pics of various snakes Bild490
Some pics of various snakes Bild495

Crotalus oreganus lutosus
Some pics of various snakes Bild567
Some pics of various snakes Bild568
Some pics of various snakes Bild562

Ovophis tonkinensis
Some pics of various snakes Bild537
Some pics of various snakes Bild577

Crotalus durissus vegrandis
Some pics of various snakes Bild673

Cryptelytrops albolabris
Some pics of various snakes Bild502
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of various snakes   Some pics of various snakes Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 2:34

Nice. Ovophis is awesome.
Back to top Go down
PeterMagnusson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of various snakes   Some pics of various snakes Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 5:17

Is that vegrandis my old female?
Back to top Go down
Niklas Eriksson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of various snakes   Some pics of various snakes Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun - 5:37

Yes Ovophis are very nice snakes, very robust and with nice colors. Smile

Yes Peter, she is your old gal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of various snakes   Some pics of various snakes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pics of various snakes
Page 1 of 1