VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Boiga d. melanota CB 2010

Go down 
+6
Gustav Eloy
Charlotte Goble
Sebastian Rosberg
Fabian Dirks
Jonas Hill
kevin oberson
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kevin oberson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar - 19:51

After 96 to 100 days of incubation for the last one, here they are.
Boiga dendrophila melanota CB2010.

4 live babys of 6 eggs. I'm satisfied of this result for the first clutch. I'm waiting for a second clutch to hatch in April.

Here is a pic (not good) of the first one out.

Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Csc0166
Back to top Go down
Jonas Hill
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jonas Hill

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar - 20:09

Congrats, I like B. dendrophila sp. very much and I'm loooking forward to find more CBs offered!
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsnakes.de
kevin oberson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar - 6:35

just a few more...

Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Dsc0201u

Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Dsc0198x

Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Dsc0203eb
Back to top Go down
Fabian Dirks
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Fabian Dirks

Male
Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar - 14:45

Good work
Back to top Go down
http://www.rear-fanged.com
Sebastian Rosberg
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Sebastian Rosberg

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar - 18:48

Congrats man Very Happy
I was hoping my pair would lay some eggs but dont think its gona happend Sad
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Goble

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar - 23:00

Congrats! One of the best sights in the world, baby herps emerging for the first time, ready to take on the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male
Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 2:01

nice job, congratulations do you have more pics, how are they doing now??
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 2:15

Congrats. Wish you luck rising them.

Regards, BKK
Back to top Go down
TJ Giles
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
TJ Giles

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 3:38

Wow those are truly beautiful I'm looking into add boiga to my collection as soon as I can find nice a CB. To bad you live on the other side of the pond Smile
Back to top Go down
Mardy McManus

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 4:57

Nice little ones,

I love my little 09's I hatched. Boiga are so fun to keep.
Back to top Go down
Franck Radnai
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Franck Radnai

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 5:07

Sure, with a little bad character and sometimes lot of work to start young but very interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://code.google.com/p/bioduino/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boiga d. melanota CB 2010   Boiga d. melanota CB 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boiga d. melanota CB 2010
Page 1 of 1