VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

T.Subannulatus Babies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agung Hartawan
Agung Hartawan

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-07-07

T.Subannulatus Babies Empty
PostSubject: T.Subannulatus Babies   T.Subannulatus Babies Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 1:33

Just want to share my georgeus babies to all friends here Smile
Tropidolaemus Subannulatus, from Sambas Galing West Borneo
28 Oktober 2009 - 7 Juli 2010

Male
1.T.Subannulatus Babies Sgmale3-T.Subannulatus Babies 16kyvrs
2.T.Subannulatus Babies Sgmale2-T.Subannulatus Babies X5z14n
3.T.Subannulatus Babies Sgmale1-T.Subannulatus Babies 5mwzyg

Female
1.T.Subannulatus Babies Sgfemale1-T.Subannulatus Babies 2u7102c
2.T.Subannulatus Babies Sgfemale2-T.Subannulatus Babies 2zxv3uf
3.T.Subannulatus Babies Sgfemale3-T.Subannulatus Babies B51mia
4.T.Subannulatus Babies Sgfemale4-T.Subannulatus Babies 2eocqrd

Mother..fathers died 3 month before babies are born:(
T.Subannulatus Babies Dsc07645

Agung
Back to top Go down
Christoph Rothenbühler
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: T.Subannulatus Babies   T.Subannulatus Babies Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 2:27

Man, that's so great! The mother looking awesome!
Congratulations...
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptiles.c-ro.ch
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: T.Subannulatus Babies   T.Subannulatus Babies Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 3:03

Very nice, Agung! The last female baby is especially good looking and the adult female is incredible. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arborealvipers.com
Michal Pecak
Michal Pecak

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: T.Subannulatus Babies   T.Subannulatus Babies Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 6:01

nice,nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.spomasz-polmet.pl
Agung Hartawan
Agung Hartawan

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: T.Subannulatus Babies   T.Subannulatus Babies Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 3:23

Thanks all for the comment.
this pict showing the 3rd time feed, they all eating every 1-2 weeks pinky's part
T.Subannulatus Babies 29d964o
T.Subannulatus Babies 2hdtg2d
T.Subannulatus Babies 2rgdxty
T.Subannulatus Babies 2ecds7d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.Subannulatus Babies   T.Subannulatus Babies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T.Subannulatus Babies
Page 1 of 1