VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

New xanthina's setup.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sascha Müller
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Sascha Müller

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-05-16

New xanthina's setup. Empty
PostSubject: New xanthina's setup.   New xanthina's setup. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul - 23:22

I have changed my cage for my Montivipera xanthinas.
And would share some pictures with you guys.
I have put them in my Garage so i dont need to put them in another enclosure for hibernating coz the temperatures are going to 5-10degrees Celsius
in the Wintertime.

New xanthina's setup. Pict4627
New xanthina's setup. Pict4630o
Back to top Go down
Sascha Beckhoff
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Sascha Beckhoff

Male
Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: New xanthina's setup.   New xanthina's setup. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul - 23:35

I think that should work Wink .
Back to top Go down
Sascha Müller
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Sascha Müller

Male

PostSubject: Re: New xanthina's setup.   New xanthina's setup. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul - 23:50

yes it works very fine for me even in this hard winter we had this year
i have hibernated them the years before also in my Garage but in Plastic-Boxes.
Now i dont must stress them out with enclosure change when i want to Hibernate them.
aaaaaand i have more room for new Snakes:P
Back to top Go down
Sascha Beckhoff
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Sascha Beckhoff

Male

PostSubject: Re: New xanthina's setup.   New xanthina's setup. Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul - 0:00

New room for new snakes is allways good!!!!!I got lots of space here,so i had to change that.I`m looking forward to the Hamm show.That day seems to be my personal Christmas!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sascha Müller
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Sascha Müller

Male

PostSubject: Re: New xanthina's setup.   New xanthina's setup. Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul - 0:53

I definitely know what you mean:D
in Hamm theres always the same feelings like a little child on christmas eve.
Are you going to the Hamm show on 9/11?Maybe we can meet for a bit small talk.
Back to top Go down
Sascha Beckhoff
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Sascha Beckhoff

Male

PostSubject: Re: New xanthina's setup.   New xanthina's setup. Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul - 19:17

Yes ,i´m going to hamm on 9/11.Sure,i´m allways interessted in meeting people from this board.

Best Regards
Sascha
Back to top Go down
Brian Petrie
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New xanthina's setup.   New xanthina's setup. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul - 3:43

Hi Sacha,
Great looking set up there. Can I ask, what size is the tank, and how many do you keep in there?
Cheers,
Brian.
Back to top Go down
Sascha Müller
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Sascha Müller

Male

PostSubject: Re: New xanthina's setup.   New xanthina's setup. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul - 13:53

Hi Brian

thanks!

I think its 100x60x60 but i dont know it exactly i will look later for you.
I keep 2.1 in there from 2008.

Regards

Sascha
Back to top Go down
Brian Petrie
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New xanthina's setup.   New xanthina's setup. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul - 23:45

Thanks for that Sacha, I have 2.1 xanthinas, I will put them together next year. I have a 90cm. x 60cm. x 50cm. Herptek. I will probably only put one male and one female in at once. Good luck with those.
Cheers,
Brian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New xanthina's setup.   New xanthina's setup. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New xanthina's setup.
Page 1 of 1