VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Some of my art work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Some of my art work Empty
PostSubject: Some of my art work   Some of my art work Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 11:48

Have been slackin on uploading my work in certain places, I wont flood you guys with all my work like I do other places but heres a few of my more recent ones.
All works are copy written and may not be used for any reason without my permission.
Gryphon
Some of my art work Gryphon

Chained
Some of my art work Youcantholdme

This is a tattoo design I did for a friend of mine that combines his two favorite hots. A cobra with the pattern of a copper head (Agkistrodon contortrix)
Some of my art work Kevssnakefinal

Detailed dragon
Some of my art work Icellavang

Friesian inspired unicorn
Some of my art work Horsey

Wyvern
Some of my art work Serpentine

Corallus hortulanus tattoo design
Some of my art work Final

Paradise Phoenix
Some of my art work Pheonix

The Keeper
Some of my art work Joker
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art work   Some of my art work Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 3:23

Very good work Jessica.

Regards, BKK
Back to top Go down
Janne Penttinen
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art work   Some of my art work Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 5:57

Take it easier on the details, your bold colors and cool design stand out better, less is more!
The paradise phoenix is gorgeus, the twin feathers on the head spread the design a little giving it space to breathe.
The yellow snake needs some dark areas,some contrast on the animal itself to completely work as a tattoo.
Large areas covered with only one bright color tend to look confusing on the skin.

Thank you so much for posting your art here, nice work!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art work   Some of my art work Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 11:30

Thank you for your comments. I have actually been trying to add details to my more recent works lately as i develop my style because some of my older works just seem plain even with bright bold colors. But there are always those that are better without...such as the unicorn I posted here... plain black, not marking or anything..that one was designed that way so i could practice on the shiny effect well groomed horses have in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art work   Some of my art work Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 17:27

Very good work Jessica!
Back to top Go down
Janne Penttinen
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art work   Some of my art work Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:36

The unicorn would make a cool tattoo too!
Can I do the paradise phoenix on the skin on your permisiion, or is it allready reserved to another purpose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art work   Some of my art work Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:59

The paradise pheonix is one i just did for personal pleasure, because i wanted to work on detailed colors hehe
If you can find a tattoo artist who can do that (or if you are a tattoo artist that can do that) then by all means. But I do charge for my work...
Back to top Go down
Janne Penttinen
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art work   Some of my art work Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:29

Oh, I would do it on a customer, and it is tattooable.
Would just be fun to do.
But anyways, nice to have artwork here too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art work   Some of my art work Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 6:07

Oh well if you have a customer that you think might be interested in it, let me know and I can sell it to them or design something more to their liking, but once it's done it's done and can never be used again. I don't do flash or anything... all my tattoo designs are a one time deal because I want people to have something that no one else will ever have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my art work   Some of my art work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my art work
Page 1 of 1