VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Some random chondro pic's

Go down 
+12
Jan Jonkman
Stefan Anthonijsz
Nika Brunet
Gustav Eloy
Mike Jabbs
António Pinto
Kelly Chabak
Jon Davidson
Henrik Vind
Michael Burmeister
Marthinus C. Harmse
eric hasler
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Some random chondro pic's Empty
PostSubject: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 0:08

Some random chondro pic's DSCN00581

Some random chondro pic's IMG_0136

Some random chondro pic's White_tongue002

Some random chondro pic's IMGP4635-1
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: a few more   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 1:21

Some random chondro pic's 2010babies8

Some random chondro pic's IM006847

Some random chondro pic's IMGP4602

Some random chondro pic's Ericsjan0305eggs013-1

more latter.
Back to top Go down
Marthinus C. Harmse
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Marthinus C. Harmse

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 1:39

Impressive Eric.
Thank you for giving us a peek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 14:35

the blue one is real nice Cool
Back to top Go down
Michael Burmeister
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 16:16

Stunning snakes Eric. These are my all time favourite python species!
Back to top Go down
Henrik Vind
Henrik Vind

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 20:48

Fantastic chondros Shocked
How many are there in that clutch?
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 20:58

Michael Burmeister wrote:
'These are my all time favourite python species'!
For me too, as well(I'm sure that you already knew that, Eric). Great photographs, Mr. Hasler. Thank you for posting this. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: a few more   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 23:54

Thanks everyone,Jon I new that(wink wink), the babies from this year are doing great and have almost 1/2 are eating pinkies...live and f/t.
Here are a few more shots.

Some random chondro pic's 2010babies4

oh and to answer your question about how many,that was from last year and there are 26 babies,100% hatch rate and all are thriving in my home or others...and are outstanding. Will get some photos of them shortly and post them.

Some random chondro pic's IM006822

Some random chondro pic's Picture023

Some random chondro pic's IM006302

Back to top Go down
Kelly Chabak
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Kelly Chabak

Female
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 7:22

Awesome snakes.
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: and a few more    Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 1:34

Some random chondro pic's PICT0219

Some random chondro pic's Miscsnakes174

Some random chondro pic's Picture001

Some random chondro pic's IMGP4649

Some random chondro pic's IM006568

Please also note that most of these gems were produced by me over the years. There are a few older animals that were wc and treated and aclimatized(sp) and then started my collection with selective breeding.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Chabak
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Kelly Chabak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 7:49

Hi Eric,

Is the Condro with green and yellow on its head changing color because it is becoming adult, or is that a color morph? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
António Pinto
António Pinto

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 10:57

Maybe my favourite snake along with trimeresurus and caninus.

You got there an amazing collection!

in answering to Kelly, if you are talking about the last photo I think is really an adult, or if it isn`t, the "mite phase" are like that in adults too.
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: a few more   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 23:05

That female had already changed,she is a wc Biak type and well over 10 years old.

Some random chondro pic's Miscsnakes165-Copy

Some random chondro pic's DSC02440

Some random chondro pic's DSC02471

Some random chondro pic's DSC02483
Back to top Go down
Kelly Chabak
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Kelly Chabak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 7:10

Thanks eric and Antonio for the info. Rocking looking snakes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
António Pinto
António Pinto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 20:52

No problem kelly!

Really nice biak. That clutch of all yellows are aru right?
I`ve got one here with much blue but not like that really stunning. Those blue chondro havethat original blue or turns more intensive when breed?

António Pinto
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: and a few more for today   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 23:11

The blue Aru type female turned hormonal blue and has stayed that way ever since,approx 8 years now,she is 1 of my favorites and is tractable to boot.

This was my favorite chondro seen her in full ovulation,she was produced from the blue female and my Jade male.

Some random chondro pic's DSC02442-1

Some random chondro pic's IMG_0019

Some random chondro pic's A066

Some random chondro pic's IMG_4571

Some random chondro pic's IMG_4565

oh and to answer your question about the picture of yellow babies,they were from a breeding of a Biak type female to an Aru x jade male...1 of the babies is I believe the 2nd picture from the top of this thread. All the babies are turning out un-believable as do all chondros in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Chabak
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Kelly Chabak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 0:57

She beautiful. Did you mean that she is fairly mellow and you can handle her without getting bit?
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: more pic's for today   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 22:34

That's correct,most of my chondros are tractable but some just hate my guts and want to kill me. I have 1 male that will actually chase me around the chondro room trying to get me.

Some random chondro pic's IM006721

Some random chondro pic's 15

Some random chondro pic's 17

and just because she is so awesome......

Some random chondro pic's Ericsjan0305eggs034
Back to top Go down
Kelly Chabak
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Kelly Chabak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 6:22

She is an awesome snake. They have some long teeth, so keep running!
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: and even more   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 23:11

Some random chondro pic's Miscsnakes172

Some random chondro pic's 6

Some random chondro pic's 5

Back to top Go down
Mike Jabbs

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 5:07

thank you for these pics- they are beautiful. would you mind if i downloaded these pics so i can look at them or show my friends? just for personal viewing
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: thanks for asking   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 20:05

Actually I would appreciate if you didn't,I have had problems in the past with people using my photos for less than honest reasons....but thanks for asking I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
António Pinto
António Pinto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun - 0:01

really stunning animals.
That blue kill`s me I love you

You work just with biak and aru localities?
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: yes for now   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun - 1:08

Right now I am only breeding 'true' Aru and Biak locales,I do have other locales but have been unable to pair them up. I have come across people who wish to trade with me but after I trace their animals back to the original breeder they are not what they are representing. It is a tough battle when people do not represent their animals honestly. There is nothing wrong with breeding an Aru type to a Biak type you just have to represent it that way...and if you don't know you say 'I don't know'. Hopefully this year I will be able to pair up my Sorong and Wamena type females this year.

Regards

Eric
Back to top Go down
António Pinto
António Pinto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun - 1:26

Yeah, your right!

Here in Europe "pure" Aru and Biak localities are easy to find because, unfortunatly, most of them are WC.
If you buy to some breeder (CB) you could know what are you buying and good quality but if you buy in an expo or something like that you never know what they are and with localities more unusually, if you don`t know you will get really tricky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some random chondro pic's
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next