VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Atheris squamigera - colour change

Go down 
+7
Derek Morgan
NiekHofman
Guenter Leitenbauer
Patrick Gartler
Paul Batchelor
Vincent Rijsdijk
Graeme Skinner
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Atheris squamigera -  colour change Empty
PostSubject: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 3:54

This little female is starting to change colour and since her last shed has gained a much deeper yellow and lots of red coming through.

It'll be interesting to see how she end up.

Atheris squamigera -  colour change 1146878928_LwLrG-L

Atheris squamigera -  colour change 1146879135_K7Td7-L

Atheris squamigera -  colour change 1146879314_35QzX-L

I need to get some more of these this year!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rijsdijk
Vincent Rijsdijk

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 4:13

OMG she`s on fire Shocked what a beautiful snake
Back to top Go down
Paul Batchelor
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 5:01

Smoking!

Do they change with age or is it just a random thing?
Back to top Go down
Patrick Gartler
Patrick Gartler

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 5:24

Very beautiful snake !
It will be very interresting, how she will refine... Please be so kind and let us know.

Thanks,
Patrick
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 5:40

Superb photos again, Graeme!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net
NiekHofman
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
NiekHofman

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 6:12

Shocked

that is one stunning atheris !!!! I love those squams..
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan - 20:55

GORGEOUS!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.arborealvipers.com
Jan Arnost

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jul - 4:11

Very nice, my one year old yellow female got several red spots on her head and I´m curious if it will proceed further.
Back to top Go down
http://ofion.mypage.cz/
Rene Schenk
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rene Schenk

Male
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul - 18:24

Hi Graeme,
a real beauty you have there, and amazing photos as well. I bought a similar male as subadult WC, 4 years ago. Now he is father and the yellow is still the same, but the red is darkening slowly. I hope he stops that, or he will end up in brown, i guess.
Thanks for updates in advance;-)
Greetings
Rene
Back to top Go down
tarquin noone

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul - 18:19

snice animal- be nice if she kept those green eyes. How old is she?
TQ
Back to top Go down
Lukáš Vítek
Lukáš Vítek

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan - 9:44

Beautiful color!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atheris squamigera - colour change   Atheris squamigera -  colour change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atheris squamigera - colour change
Page 1 of 1