VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO   Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar - 2:18

Tom Crutchfield gives us a tour of the rare Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) at his facility in Florida. He accidently refers to them once as stenophrys, but he is an old guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomcrutchfield.com
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO   Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar - 2:49

Wondefull bushmasters, thx for sharing with us! This is my the most favourite snake species in the world. Wish you goodluck with them! I´m going to Costa Rica this summer probably and see them is my main aim there:) They are so sweet. Whats their temperament? I heard that they are the most aggressive from all bushmasters
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushmaster.estranky.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO   Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar - 4:02

i normaly dont like lachesis sp very much Embarassed but these are real nice specimens Cool
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO   Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar - 5:11

Mr.Tom Crutchfield ...folks just look at that ink black head on those bushmasters big leauge indeed ---> is that the ultimate serpent ?.. were if you had a pair you would'nt want anything else, quite possibly......well perhaps and just one pair of Mangs!

Although you'll need more than money to own a pair of those blackmasked badboy's, they how shall we say Hmm, can get sort'of nippy at times, man Tom thanks for posting, that brought back some good memories !!! Al

Back to top Go down
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO   Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar - 21:16

@Albert, if you check on the OTHERS site on this website you'll see a video of my Mangshan Vipers. I like them even better than the Black Headed Bushmasters and have about 7.7 I'm working with. If you get a chance Al I have a small Reptile Farm in the Redlands and you should come down for a visit.....thanks
Back to top Go down
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO   Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar - 21:20

@ Jaroslav, the Blackheads do seem to be the most aggressive Lachesis I've had and I've had well over 100 of the other species in my lifetime. All Lachesis if obtained as small ones always thrive for me in captivity.....
Back to top Go down
Twan van Berge
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Twan van Berge

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO   Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO Icon_minitimeFri 5 Aug - 2:19

nice video mate.
thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Arjan Breedveld
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Arjan Breedveld

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO   Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO Icon_minitimeFri 5 Aug - 6:22

Beautifull specimens,

I hope you succeed breeding them in the future.
I really like the informative side of the video, really learned something today.
Manny thanks.

Greetings Arjan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO   Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Headed Bushmasters (Lachesis melanocephala) VIDEO
Page 1 of 1