VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.

Go down 
+8
Carina Rosberg
Gordon Ackermann
Gustav Eloy
Albert J. Montejo
Grégoire Meier
Jörg Porstmann
Frank Weinsheimer
Mirco Kempter
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirco Kempter
Mirco Kempter

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Empty
PostSubject: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov - 1:14

Mirco Kempter has deleted his images.

Last edited by Mirco Kempter on Mon 14 May - 23:24; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Weinsheimer
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Frank Weinsheimer

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov - 17:13

Hey Mirco,

is this specimen still in your collection? Do you bred them? I saw some of this pictures years ago at venomousreptiles.org and since that I´m waiting for breeding success news from Switzerland. I would be happy to get my hands on some of them in the future.

Best regards

Frank
Back to top Go down
Jörg Porstmann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov - 17:33

Very nice, very nice - nothing more to say about this snake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pit-viper.de

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov - 20:22

cool,is very nice indeed
Back to top Go down
Grégoire Meier
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Grégoire Meier

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov - 15:27

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
http://serpenti-del-ticino.over-blog.org/
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar - 22:58

Mirco, i hope you enjoyed the company of my last two holdback Blackheaded Bushmasters.
These were the nicest of the thirteen eggs i hatched as you already know on account of their bright white chin and white tinted body and indigo blue and black colored heads...i guess Toms post made me nostalgic for those spectacular beasts. 1# in any ones book..

Back to top Go down
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male
Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr - 8:49

wowowowo real beauty, how big do they get??
Back to top Go down
Gordon Ackermann

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr - 20:06

Frank Weinsheimer wrote:
Hey Mirco,

is this specimen still in your collection? Do you bred them? I saw some of this pictures years ago at venomousreptiles.org and since that I´m waiting for breeding success news from Switzerland. I would be happy to get my hands on some of them in the future.

Best regards

Frank

Hi Frank,

Youre not the only one wanting them! :-)

As far as i suggest, these arent Mirco's animals.

They used to belong to another snake keeper in Zurich. The cages seem very familiar to me and he used to be the only one having this quite rare specimen in CH.

Mirco please correct me if im wrong.

Regards from Zurich
Gordon
Back to top Go down
Carina Rosberg
Carina Rosberg

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr - 3:45

really nice !!!
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr - 20:06

deleted
Back to top Go down
Michael Bollhorn
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Michael Bollhorn

Male
Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr - 0:04

Mirco post many nice snakes but never give a answer to questions! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.103887216345740.6060.10
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr - 1:20

deleted

Mr. Montejo!
you're not on some board here - you're on VenomLand.
We dont want to read that personal bu.....it here!

regards
Peter
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr - 3:40

Peter who ?.
well redink Peter sorry to hurt your sensiblities you seem insecure about some thing i was just anwsering the gentlemans question straight foward and with the details.

I posted the facts and history about how Lachesis melanocephala reached Europe ,we all read Venomland here in the United States your and comment and humor will be reviewed world wide.

i did not disrespect you with childish profanity nor this forum but as usual you probally carry a chip on your shoulder about how the breeders in The United States collect and breed then sell such rare species any one can be an internet tough guy but what species do you have to show for it .
Still with respect and best regards Albert J.Montejo
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr - 4:17

Quote :
Peter who ?.

Peter Zürcher.

Maybe just another "no name guy", as you use to entitle people you don't like.

I'm one of the admins (the most active here at this time) - and my duty is to keep this forum clean and to enforce our rules.
You didn't hurt my sensibilities, but your offending remarks about one of our members have been a clear violation against VenomLand rules.

I can see wether the connection between beeing "tough" and holding rare species nor the necessity to proof my authority in any way.

So please, Mr. Montejo, create your postings in accordance with our rules - absolutely no personal attacks, no personal insults - or search for another board......

Thank you

Best regards
Peter Zürcher
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr - 5:02

Peter no offense perhaps because english is not most VENOMLAND forum members first language it may have come off like that but thats just the way i express myself i have had a hard life so my point of view may be a little skwed perhaps Dr.Kempter will come on later and explain how Lachesis Melanocephala found its way to Europe.

Addt'l my comments were orginally motivated by Gordon Ackermann's post to claiming that Dr. Kempter was lying about that those were in fact his specimens of Blackheaded bushmasters,.

if i offended any member of this community with my language i do sincerely apologize.
Albert.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Ackermann

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr - 5:49

Albert J. Montejo wrote:
Peter no offense perhaps because english is not most VENOMLAND forum members first language it may have come off like that but thats just the way i express myself i have had a hard life so my point of view may be a little skwed perhaps Dr.Kempter will come on later and explain how Lachesis Melanocephala found its way to Europe.

Addt'l my comments were orginally motivated by Gordon Ackermann's post to claiming that Dr. Kempter was lying about that those were in fact his specimens of Blackheaded bushmasters,.

if i offended any member of this community with my language i do sincerely apologize.
Albert.

Hi Albert,

I never claimed that Dr. kempter was lying, since he never stated that they are/where/could/would be his. You seem to have more diffcultys reading then writing. I also dont dought that he has a gorgeos collection of snakes and if they are his i apologize for my wrong post.
Guess Dr. Kempter can cool this discussion down quite easly.

Keep cool!
Cheers from the Platzspitz
Gordon
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr - 15:38

Albert J. Montejo wrote:
Peter no offense perhaps because english is not most VENOMLAND forum members first language it may have come off like that but thats just the way i express myself

You should probably work on the way You express Yourself.
By the way - for a native speaker, Your English is rather poor or at least not easy to understand IMHO.

Regards,
Guenter
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr - 16:45

Give me a break Guenter you never posted a congratulated post for Mircos Blackheaded bushmasters but you notice my english " god's save the queen" man.
Yes, Regards ... sir Albert.
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr - 16:50

It's not Your turn to decide what I have to post, "Prince Albert" Very Happy
And You came up with the language thing first, not me Wink
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr - 17:02

Thank you, ive been called many things but never a prince an honor by The Lord of the serpents.
Guenter as i see you are in the Bushmaster/Lachesis section which specie of Bushmaster do you work with or are you just a fan.

Ok my day starts at 4am here in Miami fl so i may not be able to get back to you/VENOMLAND for awhile but thanks for the interaction it's good to know you all are alive! Albert.
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr - 17:05

I am sure You will find out what I am doing, when You read some of my postings. Wink
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeThu 12 May - 3:55

Mr. Jaroslav Karhanek, from Czech Republic,

im looking forward to your reference on the revision of the Bushmasters Lachesis group.

Please find one of these articles that may be appropriate category as it may not be significant enough to promote a new thread to all.

Regards ,

Albert.
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeThu 12 May - 4:00

Quote :
im looking forward to your reference on the revision of the Bushmasters Lachesis group.

wrong.
We all are looking forward to this paper written by Dean Ripa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeThu 12 May - 4:22

Ok guys, I have several articles about Lachesis sp. some of them are from Dean others are from another sources. I have to upload them somewhere and then I will give here a link. but it will be tommorow earliest, I have a lot of work to my school. So wait:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushmaster.estranky.cz/
Mirco Kempter
Mirco Kempter

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitimeMon 16 May - 11:47

@ Michael: I'm working 80 hours + per week and besides my animals I'm also a proud father of a one year old boy, who is by far more important to me than a discussion like this one here..
BUT the main problem in this case was, that I haven't been aware that this discussion even exists, no notification from venomland by mail (not for the first time). So if you have a good question to a topic I am familiar with, I'll willingly share my knowledge and answer it.

Anyway, @ Gordon: Who are you to plant a rumour like this without even knowing who I am?
I've imported these two Lachesis melanocephala from Albert in 2005. Later on the male (pictures five to eight) went to a friend of mine in Zurich, the female (pictures one to four) never left my place. I suggest you better inform yourself correctly before you start wasting my precious time with your smattering.

Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Img_0710

Last edited by Mirco Kempter on Mon 14 May - 23:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.   Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lachesis melanocephala, images deleted.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next