VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nej Palaganas
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Nej Palaganas

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) Empty
PostSubject: Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)   Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan - 21:50

my oriental whip snake, Poison Ivy

Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) 148139_437251803000671_807368996_n

in her display/feeding enclosure
Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) 18396_431691323556719_877416233_n

Me & Her (or just nevermind me LOL)
Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) 402549_432730166786168_2059351829_n

let the hunger games begin!
Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) 14191_434090533316798_1241116373_n

Gnawing on a frog
Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) 63312_432731216786063_941569765_n

Last edited by Nej Palaganas on Mon 15 Apr - 11:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)   Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan - 0:51

Is this "display-feeding enclosure" the regular terrarium?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Nej Palaganas
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Nej Palaganas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)   Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan - 11:02

nope, she stays outside in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Rafał Broński
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rafał Broński

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)   Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 4:20

It's beautiful. I read the reviews growers in the hose very heavy to maintain, especially specimens from the wild, many individuals fall, do not want to eat. And what's wrong with your snake, you have problems ?.
Back to top Go down
Nej Palaganas
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Nej Palaganas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)   Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 23:37

nah not really. they're native where i come from and i have no problems feeding it with frogs and fish. i've had it for 2 years now. i also have a new vine but color yellow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew Fairbairn

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)   Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun - 2:33

Beautiful, I wish they were not illegal here.  Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Nej Palaganas
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Nej Palaganas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)   Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 16:55

why are they illegal there? they'll barely survive autumn temperatures in your country if ever one could escape from captivity
Back to top Go down
Andrew Fairbairn

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)   Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun - 17:13

Unfortunately I am not sure, all venomous are illegal, and some rear-fanged stuff is, and the stuff thats on the list does not make sense to me, some are the more dangerous ones such as boomslangs, while others like Ahaetulla or Boiga are on there. Then they forget others that have caused human fatalities. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rafał Broński
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rafał Broński

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)   Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul - 5:38

Thank you for your reply. I asked because not long ago I was thinking about buying, but I gave up after an interview with the breeder. Because he had to catch snakes, and 80% of the snakes fall in private farming, the more they are feeding problems but rather a change of food. But congratulates snake, really beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)   Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asian Vine Snake (Ahaetulla prasina)
Page 1 of 1