VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Kok
Peter Kok

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-08-26

0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra Empty
PostSubject: 0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra   0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan - 22:05

Ophiophagus hannah 0.1 van sumatra " Ayla "

pictures are made by udo schutte, the animal is mine

0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra 773723_472253146164304_2064063155_o

0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra 36512_472253189497633_1712669483_n

0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra 734869_472253299497622_1402954751_n
Back to top Go down
Peter Kok
Peter Kok

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-08-26

PostSubject: Re: 0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra   0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan - 3:16

0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra 602807_472260969496855_2520927_n
Back to top Go down
Klaus Roemer
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra   0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan - 3:01

Hi Peter, beautiful pics. Can you (or Udo) tell us a bit about the camera and technicals of the shots? I currently have a female of the Indonesian kings, it is about 2 m long now. When I got it from Peter Pastor, it was about 1 m. Great feeder! It takes freeze/thawed 200 gr sausages of minced chicken once a week that I buy from a Vendor (Frostfutter.de) here in Germany (got that idea from Peter at the last Houten show).
Back to top Go down
Udo Schutte
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Udo Schutte

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra   0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan - 16:20

Ofcourse I can give you a bit about the camera and technicals, Klaus. Wink

The pictures are taken with my Canon EOS 60D in combination with the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM Macro. For the lighting I used 2 stuio flashlights with softboxes. The black background is created by a simpel piece of cloth from the market. As a table I use a piece of white laminated chipwood on top of a keyboard-stand.

In the first and (semi)last picture the aperture value was F29 and shutterspeed was 1/200.
In the second picture aperture value was F32 and again the shutterspeed was 1/200.

I hope this is the information you wanted. If not, just ask Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=684646026
Klaus Roemer
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra   0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan - 0:22

Thanks for the info, Udo. As I said - great pics, especially the first one.
Back to top Go down
Lee Reeve
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Lee Reeve

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: 0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra   0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan - 5:53

Incredible pictures of a beautiful animal.

As a poor photographer, I thank you for the information on how the pictures were taken. Very helpful.

Lee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra   0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

0.1 Ophiophagus hannah sumatra
Page 1 of 1