VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia Tuason
Claudia Tuason

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-04-27

The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Empty
PostSubject: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 5:24

N. samarensis  2.1.1

The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Image12[/url]}
The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Image14[/url ]}

The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Image15[/url]}
The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Image17

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/85/75/94/image16.jpg
[url=https://servimg.com/view/18857594/35]The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍  border=
The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Image22
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/85/75/94/image25.jpg
[url=https://servimg.com/view/18857594/36][img] />

Last edited by Claudia Tuason on Mon 30 Jun - 7:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/claudyeahh
Rafał Broński
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rafał Broński

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun - 0:20

Beautiful, congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Tuason
Claudia Tuason

Female

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun - 0:22

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Rafał Broński
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rafał Broński

Male

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun - 4:26

Are you interested in Asian cobra only if you have some other snakes? I have to admit that N. samarensis looks great.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Tuason
Claudia Tuason

Female

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun - 4:49

I am interested in elapids but from where I'm from, asian cobras are the least difficult to acquire, especially the ones endemic to my country. Even so, its still not that easy to collect species of Asian cobras since there's not a lot of cobra collectors from here Sad I have a few Python regius, a Boiga dendrophila latifasciada, a Parias flavomaculatus, and a Gonyosoma oxycephalum.

But the cobras are my favorite. There's something about their flaring hoods that fascinate me.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Tuason
Claudia Tuason

Female

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun - 5:02

How about you, do you keep any other snakes that are not viperidaes? I noticed your vipers are from Asia..
Back to top Go down
Rafał Broński
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rafał Broński

Male

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun - 4:34

I understand. I noticed that you are from Asia, I have to confess that I would ever go there, see the snakes in the wild icha but probably do not realize this dream. Flavomaculatus Mcgregori Pariah, Pariah Flavomaculatus some of the most beautiful snakes I've ever seen, but I've been able to get. I really envy you that you have such a species that live in the wild. Interested in arboreal species. I also had in his kolkcji Boiga dendrophila Latifasciada, contrasting colored. I never had a problem with it, but I replaced the. You're right, cobras are fascinating and intelligent, even though I do not have too much experience. No wonder you that you keep them. So as you can see I have Asian vipers, therefore the are beautiful and fascinating to me Viperidae. When it comes to cobras do not have but I do not blame you that you keep them, some of the more metaphysical snakes
Back to top Go down
Claudia Tuason
Claudia Tuason

Female

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun - 7:34

Right, I'm from the southern part of the Philippines, although where I live we only have the Tropidolaemus subannulatus in the wild as the P. flavomaculatus inhabits the northern region of the country. It is a beautiful viper, indeed, especially the females but mine is juvenile male.
The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Image22

Thanks again! And happy herping to you, mister! 🐍
Back to top Go down
Rafał Broński
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rafał Broński

Male

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jul - 4:56

Thank you for your wishes and for photos, please I like to catch and send...  Smile  I do not know as precisely the Philippines or all hoses, these popular or endemic but for me if I had seen anything unusual Tropidolaemus Subannulatus in their natural environment. I like P. Flavomaculatus, beautiful red eyes. Already mindful of the fact that in the Philippines, there are also sea snakes. I live in Poland and in me there are only five species of snakes, including one venomous, Vipera Berus. Sometimes I see, I added the forum zdjięcia, really beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Tuason
Claudia Tuason

Female

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 6:56

No worries! And it sure is good to know about how many snakes are in Poland as i've never been there. And yes we have several Laticaudas here, some sea snakes and some kraits. But I dont find them very amusing to keep as pets, i do know how deadly they could be but I think they'd be better off left alone than kept captive. But thats just for me. I have 3 more Najas arriving, though Smile anyways, take care!
Back to top Go down
Rafał Broński
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rafał Broński

Male

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 3:53

Asian snakes are really beautiful.

Last edited by Rafał Broński on Mon 13 Oct - 4:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claudia Tuason
Claudia Tuason

Female

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 17:40

Im not sure I understand what you're trying to get at.
Back to top Go down
Rafał Broński
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rafał Broński

Male

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug - 4:15

?
Back to top Go down
Claudia Tuason
Claudia Tuason

Female

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Oct - 19:17

Naja Kaouthia 2.0

The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 10665110

The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 10365710
Back to top Go down
Rafał Broński
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rafał Broński

Male

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Nov - 23:29

New in the collection. Really beautiful. Congratulations, especially '' black '' Wink
Back to top Go down
Claudia Tuason
Claudia Tuason

Female

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov - 1:01

Naja siamensis 1.1
CB

The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 20733410
Back to top Go down
Ronald Streeter
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Ronald Streeter

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 22:20

Nice Elapids!

Some pics from a month earlier. Naja kaouthia of course.

The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 212wb44

The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 2608rxk

The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Vihc7c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍   The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The loves of my life- asian cobras 🐍
Page 1 of 1