VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Thrasops jacksonii

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronny Levin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Thrasops jacksonii Empty
PostSubject: Thrasops jacksonii   Thrasops jacksonii Icon_minitimeFri 7 Nov - 2:01

Firt off i have to say that they that they seem to love their new enclosure and as i have increased the spraying the male has allso gone crazy for the female. He is like a sticker on her, following her every move and "humps" her like crazy. First the female tried to get away from him but she slowly settles down and i hope to see some mating soon. Razz

Well, here's some pictures of the snakes and their enclosure.

Thrasops jacksonii Thrasops2

Thrasops jacksonii S4300064

Thrasops jacksonii Th1

Thrasops jacksonii Th3

A shot of my daughter by the enclosure:
Thrasops jacksonii Tilda

And another one of me:
Thrasops jacksonii 1-1

Cheers, Ronny
Back to top Go down
Tommy Schulze
Tommy Schulze

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-04-05

Thrasops jacksonii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrasops jacksonii   Thrasops jacksonii Icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 16:14

Very nice , snakes ,

Ronny your male a Good snake , i breed them at the moment
Back to top Go down
Tommy Schulze
Tommy Schulze

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-04-05

Thrasops jacksonii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrasops jacksonii   Thrasops jacksonii Icon_minitimeThu 7 Apr - 15:05

Here my Thrasops jacksonii....

Thrasops jacksonii Dscf1510

Thrasops jacksonii Img_0010

Thrasops jacksonii Img_0012
Back to top Go down
Paul Hermann
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2016-02-10

Thrasops jacksonii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrasops jacksonii   Thrasops jacksonii Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb - 2:30

This is a nice enclosure Ronny, it was you who built it right?
Thrasops are extraordinary snakes, it is one of my favorite species.
Actually I would like to get one some day but it isn't an easy snake to find on the market.
Anyway good job and I hope that you successfully bred them.
Best regards, P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thrasops jacksonii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrasops jacksonii   Thrasops jacksonii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrasops jacksonii
Page 1 of 1