VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

What is your job?

Go down 
+68
Andrew Fairbairn
Ronald Streeter
Paul Nicholas Dunn
toni beckman
Justin Clarke
Tomaz Jagar
Franz Schönen
Martti Niskanen
Sebastian Haubert
Frédéric Seyffarth
Klaus-Jürgen Lewin
Thiago Rodrigues
Piero Moroni
Bryan Farnsworth
Manuel Reiss
Jillian Worsham
Omar Abraham Nelo
Randy Ciuros
Christoph Studer
borja barrenetxea
Franck Radnai
Mike Spencer
Todd Shaffer
Miguel Tönnies
Ralf Hallwaß
Joao Monteiro
Alfonso Ciaran
Danny Breetveld
Sven Foerster
Jake Hawthorne
Rob Smit
Cliff Lindberg
Aaron Percy
TJ Giles
Davina Eisenbeis
Jonas Hill
Roger Sharp
Samuel Li
Rene Schenk
Israel M. Sánchez
Sascha Beckhoff
JohnLight
Janne Penttinen
Niklas Andreasson
Peter Schulze Niehoff
Archie Bottoms
Ari Finsk
Ralph Tümmers
Marthinus C. Harmse
Pascal Wagenaus
René Meierkord
Artem Muradkhanyan
Colin James
Al Hyde
AndrewGalano
Jakob H. Christensen
Neil Villard
Mario Lutz
Andrew Hacket
Sami Heikkinen
Markus Oulehla
Jörg Porstmann
Benjamin Strasser
Guenter Leitenbauer
Miqe Erikzen
Peter Zürcher
Rainer Fesser
Rob Deans
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger Sharp
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Roger Sharp

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-07

What is your job? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug - 4:16

hi all,

im a fire alarm engineer, i service and repair fire alarms and occassionally install them too.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Hill
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jonas Hill

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug - 4:30

I study psychology. At the same time I work in a reptile shop to get some money and cheap equipment Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsnakes.de

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 17:35

I own a construction company, and a family resturant as well as restore classic cars for resale. I love what I do because it allows me the freedom to focus on my collection daily, and its expansion. Twisted Evil Which is my passion.
Back to top Go down
Davina Eisenbeis
Davina Eisenbeis

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 5:55

I've had a few occupations in my life; worked as an aerobics teacher, massage therapist, secretary, and as a horse monitor.

I've ended up an English teacher in France. I cannot say I would not be happier being paid to work with animals, but this job was a vocation as well as my love for wildlife.

So... I do have the privilege to love what I do, and despite many frustrations and difficulties, I often come back home with a rich and nice accomplishment feeling, which is priceless, really. : )
Back to top Go down
TJ Giles
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
TJ Giles

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 7:11

I work for a resturaunt design company I am also a stagehand on the side along with being a full time architecture student. But in the past I have done multiple side jobs and alot of construction. A job is a must have with this hobby. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aaron Percy
Aaron Percy

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 13:14

I am a maintenance fitter in gold, copper, iron ore mines as well as work off shore on oil and gas rigs. I constantly fly all over australia for work. The money is good but the lifestyle is not that flash, i am sometimes away for 6 weeks and have friends and my partner look after my collection whilst away.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Lindberg
Cliff Lindberg

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov - 2:20

Profession:
Pharmaceutical manufacturing supervisor (yes, I make drugs)

Hobby:
Keep rattlesnakes, look for rattlesnakes, breed rattlesnakes

Back to top Go down
Rob Smit
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov - 2:54

Daily working in the safety environment at railroad works as a manager.
Also as a teacher for my profession.
Free lance photographer as well, mostly wild animals, predators.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.slangenwereld.nl
Jake Hawthorne
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov - 8:41

I'm a paratrooper in the Canadian army. It's not a bad job - they actually pay me to jump out of planes!

In my spare time, I manage the reptile collection and perform most of the veterinary procedures on the reptiles at a private zoo near my home. I get a pretty good deal out of that because I can keep all my venomous snakes there since my township prohibits the ownership of all reptiles (so stupid, I know).

I also keep busy as a personal trainer after work on the days that I'm not at the zoo... so my life is usually pretty busy!
Back to top Go down
Sven Foerster
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov - 17:42

I`m working for a german bank, but I think I will try to get in the industrial sector the next years.
Back to top Go down
Danny Breetveld
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Danny Breetveld

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov - 12:53

i,m a scaffolder...i see it like lego for adults Cool
Hard but nice work..
Back to top Go down
Alfonso Ciaran

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov - 13:42

I work as air traffic controller.

Last edited by Alfonso Ciaran on Fri 19 Nov - 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joao Monteiro

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov - 20:21

I am a lawyer, with a specialization in tax law, but I always loved being in Court, which is more difficult when dealing only with taxes.

So, I diversed to criminal tax and other "economic crimes", where I can get more pleased with the adrenaline of a "good ol´ court battle".
Back to top Go down
Ralf Hallwaß
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov - 17:53

Hi All,
My Profession is a Book Seller and i lead a School library in a very big School with 4 thousand Pupils and 160 Schoolteacher.
I keep venomous Snakes since 1984.
My concentraded Passion is keeping european Vipers--especially Vipera Latastei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov - 20:18

Alfonso Ciaran wrote:

I start my training for aerodrome atc in June, very excited!

Currently I work at Fugitsu/FG Surofred, not worth going into Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miguel Tönnies
Miguel Tönnies

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov - 6:56

I am General Counsel of a big engineering group of companies..
Back to top Go down
Alfonso Ciaran

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov - 17:02

Owen Roberts wrote:
Alfonso Ciaran wrote:

I start my training for aerodrome atc in June, very excited!

Currently I work at Fugitsu/FG Surofred, not worth going into Very Happy

If you visit Madrid I will very pleased to show you the Control Center were I work or the new tower at Barajas airport.
Regards
Back to top Go down
Todd Shaffer
Todd Shaffer

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan - 7:18

Work at the library. Teaching the people which end of the mouse to click
Back to top Go down
Mike Spencer
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Mike Spencer

Male
Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan - 8:09

Right now I work at Academy Sports and Outdoors in the hunting and fishing department. Not a bad setup. It keeps me busy and I get discounts on stuff I'd be buying for herping anyways. Flashlights, rain gear, backpacks, etc.

Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelrayspencer.com
Franck Radnai
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Franck Radnai

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan - 18:45

Hello, I work in forestry research at National Institute for Agricultural Research in France and my occupation is experimentation and, in more, I survey a computer equipment. I have also work in experimentation in the relations between plants and insects in passed time.
regards
Back to top Go down
http://code.google.com/p/bioduino/
borja barrenetxea

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan - 22:40

hi , i am nursery assisant ,studying nursery Smile
Back to top Go down
Christoph Studer
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Christoph Studer

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr - 2:44

hi Guys
I work as animal keeper in the Zoological Garden Basel, one of the most beautiful zoos
regards christoph
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr - 8:23

Probably won't come as much of a surprise to some of you, but I am a United States Marine, Honorably Discharged in 1994. Then I was a soldier for a Private Military Company for a while. I have also been a carpenter for many many years, building homes I could never afford to live in. I've done landscaping, electrical, plumbing, painting, most all construction jobs. I bred American Pit Bull Terriers for 16 years. I am almost 50 years old, and I have had snakes most of my life, as a hobby. I am now retired, and enjoying life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomstreet.com
Omar Abraham Nelo
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Omar Abraham Nelo

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May - 1:36

hi guys ... as I see very few studies on the subject .. are self-taught! cool! I am a paramedic, and my job is to give courses and lectures on the subject and collaborate with the institute of tropical medicine in the section on venomous animals in my country ..... actually I love my hobby .... is fantastic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May - 5:47

i work as construction worker,mainly focus on elecktrick instalations in houses or renovatin
old, out of date instalations

greetz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your job?   What is your job? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your job?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: Off Topic :: General Discussions-
Jump to: