VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata

Go down 
+10
Thierry Grey
Jaroslav Karhánek
Walter Silva
Israel M. Sánchez
Maciej Pokrywka
Sascha Beckhoff
Anze Gratzer
Andrew Hacket
Sami Heikkinen
Ari Finsk
14 posters
AuthorMessage

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Empty
PostSubject: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb - 21:39

hola, les comparto algunas fotos que le tome a unas serpientes de un amigo, espero les guste

Saludos...
Bothriopsis chloromelas

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Chloro10

Bothriopsis taeniata

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Img_4710
Back to top Go down
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 2:17

Wow, cannot be ... really beautiful snakes. Thanks Nilton for showing us these pics.
Back to top Go down
Sami Heikkinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Sami Heikkinen

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 2:23

No again.. C'mon man.
I have drooled these on the other forum!

No seroiusly keep the pics coming if you have new ones. These are simply amazing.
And send couple of those to Finland.

Sami
Back to top Go down
http://nothingtosayphoto.blogspot.com/
Andrew Hacket
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Andrew Hacket

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 2:23

Amazing Nilton , I have not seen this animal before this pictures , Now I must do some reading on it ! Thank-you
Back to top Go down
Anze Gratzer
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Anze Gratzer

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 2:27

wow, Wow, WOW!! taeniata and chloromelas are one of my absolute favourits! Thanks for sharing this photos!
Back to top Go down
http://fila-brasileiro.webs.com
Sascha Beckhoff
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Sascha Beckhoff

Male
Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 2:45

wow,what a stunner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 3:11

hi... I am glad much that they have liked the snake...

Sami Heikkinen wrote:
No again.. C'mon man.
I have drooled these on the other forum!

No seroiusly keep the pics coming if you have new ones. These are simply amazing.
And send couple of those to Finland.

Sami

Hello Sami, excuse but my English is very bad... I am confused, you want that it(he,she) orders you more photos of the snake or the snake ... jejeje

Anze... So if they are very nice of babies pity that adult they change a bit the color ... thank you

I will take pics...

Regards...
Back to top Go down
Sami Heikkinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Sami Heikkinen

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 3:51

Don't worry Nilton, your english is ok Very Happy
I was just joking at my post.. nothing serious. sorry.

But yeah, post more photos when the snakes grows up and so on! Beautiful snakes.

Sami
Back to top Go down
http://nothingtosayphoto.blogspot.com/
Anze Gratzer
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Anze Gratzer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 4:02

Nilton Castro wrote:

Anze... So if they are very nice of babies pity that adult they change a bit the color ... thank you

I will take pics...

Regards...

It is common that younger snakes are more beautiful than adults, but in some snakes this don't matter. Taeniata is beautiful and I want it. Period Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 20:46

Anze Gratzer wrote:

It is common that younger snakes are more beautiful than adults, but in some snakes this don't matter. Taeniata is beautiful and I want it. Period Very Happy

... and we all know that you are not the only one. I want both of them. Other period bounce
Back to top Go down
Maciej Pokrywka
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Maciej Pokrywka

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 21:03

Hola Nilton,
iLas serpientes magnificas! Por favor, mas fotos. ;-)

Regards,
MP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb - 9:13

Hola amigos sorry, que no pude poner mas fotos al instante, pero hace un momento comence a tomar una pequeña sesion de fotos, lastima que no soy muy bueno, y no tengo una camara tan buena tampoco... ojala les guste, luego cuelgo algunas fotos mas...

Saludos...

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Img_5010

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Img_5011

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Img_5012

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Img_5110

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Img_5111

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Img_5210

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Img_5211

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Img_5213
Back to top Go down
Israel M. Sánchez
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Israel M. Sánchez

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb - 16:40

Impresionante!! Es preciosa, enhorabuena por tener un bicho así.

Impressive! Congrats, the snake is a beauty. Smile
Back to top Go down
Walter Silva
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Walter Silva

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb - 21:03

Congrats Nilton !!! B chloromelas and taeniata are very very nice snakes....

The venom is very agressive, hemorragic !!!, but these sps are very quite.

The common name in Perú is Lamon (Bothriopsis chloromelas) and its distribution is in mountain, high humity....

Beautiful snakes !!!

Best regards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb - 22:32

Walter Silva wrote:
Congrats Nilton !!! B chloromelas and taeniata are very very nice snakes....

The venom is very agressive, hemorragic !!!, but these sps are very quite.

The common name in Perú is Lamon (Bothriopsis chloromelas) and its distribution is in mountain, high humity....

Beautiful snakes !!!

Best regards

asi es mi brother Walter tienes razon el lo dicho... y dime como estan tus bichos, espero que bien

y bueno las fotos si son mias lastima que la serpiente no...jejeje, es de un amigo que lo fui a visitar, y pues aproveche para tomarle fotos, luego colgare algunas fotos de las bothriopsis chloromelas

Saludos nilton
Back to top Go down
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male
Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb - 23:07

thx for sharing this gorgeus pictures, beautiful snake
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushmaster.estranky.cz/
Anze Gratzer
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Anze Gratzer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 6:57

Dream in front of my eyes ... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar - 11:54

Incredible!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr - 6:12

Jaw-dropping snakes, no more words...
Back to top Go down
Thierry Grey
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Thierry Grey

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeTue 7 Sep - 3:03

Ouahou Your pics are so beautiful ! It's a awesome and beautiful snake!!!
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeFri 6 May - 5:42

Ladies and Gentleman, so sorry to revive an old thread but as you can see a few of us today at
VENOMLAND are new here , so you may see our name pop up often out of enthusiasm , for me the people here are even more interesting than the reptiles, so with out further yak... who is this guest.

Very nice specimens.
Back to top Go down
Eli Carleton
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeFri 6 May - 8:43

Very nice indeed! I really like the action shot showing the fangs.
Back to top Go down
Simon Ball
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeFri 6 May - 12:52

Eli Carleton wrote:
Very nice indeed! I really like the action shot showing the fangs.

Me too. Wonderful snakes, thanks for posting the photos, Nilton.

Simon
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeFri 6 May - 17:27

Simon, were going to have to work on Australia's holdings of endangered venomous reptiles of the western hemisphere, you have the perfect climate .

Already Austrailia is making a significant effort in the rare botanical biota sphere with highly endangered Cuban/Caribbean palmtrees and Chinas bamboos etc.

Who was the genius who introduced cane toads to Queensland anyway, not the restrictive all knowing commonwealth agriculture dept. i hope.

We thought it was a good idea so we are now dropping poisoned rats on Guam to control the invasive snake problem there.

Cheers Al.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Gonzalez

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun - 15:50

PRECIOSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgious snakes!!!

I have a B. chloromelas, but never saw before a taeniata.

Felicidades!!!
Back to top Go down
http://150.164.37.75/labimq/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata   Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bothriopsis chloromelas & taeniata
Page 1 of 1