VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Our non venomous Section

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jörg Porstmann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Our non venomous Section Empty
PostSubject: Our non venomous Section   Our non venomous Section Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 7:46

Next to my asian pitviper passion, I´m a big fan of big asian colubrids, espacially the snakes from the taeniura complex.
Here are some of them:

My adult breeding pair of Orthriophis taeniurus ridleyi
Our non venomous Section Non_1

One of my Orthriophis taeniurus T+ amelanistics
Our non venomous Section Non_2

One of my Orthriophis taeniurus spec. blue beauty - The animal has started to fade in to blue grey
Our non venomous Section Non_3

My former Calico Taeniura - I sold this animal because I never find a male for this girl
Our non venomous Section Non_3a

After that we own some other colubrids:

Pantherophis obsoletus lindheimeri (leucistic) in her favorite postion - ready to rumble:
Our non venomous Section Non_4

The Lampropeltis getulus california of my girlfriend
Our non venomous Section Non_5
Back to top Go down
http://www.pit-viper.de
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416

PostSubject: Re: Our non venomous Section   Our non venomous Section Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 11:55

hehe,

hi Jörg - you got some nice feedingsnakes there. didnt knew you got Kings Laughing Twisted Evil

LOLLOLOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Gavin Carpenter
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Our non venomous Section   Our non venomous Section Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 12:49

I love the Asian ratsnakes as well!! I have eggs hatching from E. Janseni right now! Will try to get some pics tonight before they are out!.
Cheers
Gavin
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Lutz
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Benjamin Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Our non venomous Section   Our non venomous Section Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 12:59

hey jörg,

i love the Pantherophis obsoletus lindheimeri (leucistic).
just an awesome snake!
you have to see our Orthriophis taeniurus ridleyi it's unbelievable how it's growing.

nice NON-Venomous Collection you got there.

Greetz Ben
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-reptileman.com
Jörg Porstmann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Our non venomous Section   Our non venomous Section Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 15:23

@ Benny - When you like your ridleyi - On the pic above you see the Mom and Dad of yours.
@ Mario - I can send the food to you and you send me some of your unused pits. ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pit-viper.de
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416

PostSubject: Re: Our non venomous Section   Our non venomous Section Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 17:11

Jörg Porstmann wrote:

@ Mario - I can send the food to you and you send me some of your unused pits. ;-)

why not...
make me an offer!

my kings are always hungry ;-)

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Jakob H. Christensen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jakob H. Christensen

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Our non venomous Section   Our non venomous Section Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 21:22

Asian colubrids are fantastic snakes Wink

Another clutch of Boiga d. gemmicincta is in the incubator as well as 6 eggs from my Oreophis porphyraceus coxi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.jhcreptiles.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our non venomous Section   Our non venomous Section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our non venomous Section
Page 1 of 1