VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species

Go down 
+10
Niklas Åhs
Alexej Darafeyenka
Ari Finsk
Lennart Pettersson
Peter Zürcher
Daniel Claesson
Martti Niskanen
Graeme Skinner
Kriss Kolderup
Magnus Karlsson
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 2:28

No accusations made here, Kelly.
It has been posted here that Alexej has been convicted for violations of regulations of trading in endangered species.
That's fact!
But what happened really?
He tried to find customers for offspring of a WA 1 - specimen, which hasn't been in his posession.
According to the court report, he didn't find any interested customers - and these Varanus eggs didn't hatch , so there haven't been any tradings at all.
I hope he learned his lesson, and what we all could learn is: even trying to sell, or just trying to offer WA-specimens - without having them (and the papers) in posession - is punishable!
If i will publish an add here at VenomLand, offering a Python molurus, i' ll be guilty - if i do not have proper Cites-papers for that specimen - no matter i have one of these Pythons or not in my posession.
That's exactly what happened to Alexej Darafeyenka, not more and not less.

regards
Peter
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Lennart Pettersson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Lennart Pettersson

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 2:41

Kelly Chabak wrote:
He just stated that he is still undergoing court proceedings. He can still appeal. All I am saying lets see what developes. Innocent people have been convicted before. If his appeal gets denied, then we call all stone him in the village square. You can cast the first stone.

Yes but right now, as we speak, he is guilty and sentenced.
He might get a even harsher sentence later on of course.
I guess you havent read the pdf (in swedish). I think you would change your mind if you did.

Back to top Go down
http://www.minaxtarantulas.se/svenskaherptiler/
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 3:27

Kelly, you rock A**!! but please dont take part in this circus - some #@%!Xs just trolling here and I am having fun,)
and of course that canadian have no idea that almost majority in Belarus are russians (as soon in Sweden too, haha, couse my kids will rule this country!!,))
Yes, you are right - the appeal has sent but even if I lose again I dont have to pay any fines - the person who was allowed by me to use my terraristic account to send an announsment on(and only for this I was convicted by #@%!X swedish court, see PDF file) feels sad about this and promised to pay all this shit(not a big problem for him, he has his own Zoo!,).
So I am just enjoing life and planing new summer trips!! Hear from you on FB!! Chao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperacaucasica.com
Lennart Pettersson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Lennart Pettersson

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 3:32

Alexej Darafeyenka wrote:
Kelly, you rock A**!! but please dont take part in this circus - some #@%!Xs just trolling here and I am having fun,)
and of course that canadian have no idea that almost majority in Belarus are russians (as soon in Sweden too, haha, couse my kids will rule this country!!,))
Yes, you are right - the appeal has sent but even if I lose again I dont have to pay any fines - the person who was allowed by me to use my terraristic account to send an announsment on(and only for this I was convicted by #@%!X swedish court, see PDF file) feels sad about this and promised to pay all this shit(not a big problem for him, he has his own Zoo!,).
So I am just enjoing life and planing new summer trips!! Hear from you on FB!! Chao Very Happy

Its not me who doesnt seem to know where im born...
Russian? Yeah whatever. Its not important. Whats important is you are a XXXXXX and hopefully you'll get the hell out of Sweden asap.
Give me a email and I will come and help you pack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.minaxtarantulas.se/svenskaherptiler/
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 3:43

Please, gentlemen - no provocations, no insults, no offense!
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 4:22

Peter, sorry! Hope you dont think I take them serious! Wink Thanks for the add on FB!

Kelly, - just as I told you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 4:38

I wish you would take things serious, Alexej.
Adding you on Facebook doesn't mean i'm accepting everything you do - i'm just a person who doesn't close doors that quick - and it won't safe you from further critical words at all.
But i try to see things unprejudiced and different, and this Varanus - case isn't THAT big crime in my opinion, but it was incorrect - would love to see you thinking the same way....
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 5:03

Peter, that my friends annousment is the only reason for the swedish court to convict me for illegal trade, there were no any real animal somewhere! By the way: the announsment was sent by the russian citizen on the german web page, so my question is what Sweden has to do whith the hole thing?????????
I asked the Terraristik.com owner if its legal to send such announsments about CITES A animals on his web page, he wrote yes, you just must have papers while selling real animals. You also can find hundreds announsments of CITES A aniamals(like Testudo ets.) on the web-page without any cites-number or even a notice that there are any papers. So my next question is why its just me who got to the court???????? Not asking you, just telling about..
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 5:24

Alex, plain and simple you were set up... by the way the Swede was talking that seems to be the sentiment in that country about Russians, the justice system just wants want to play with you a while and make you spend your money,

Man forget this business theirs no money in it, forget livin dangerously too , i see you like that
"Russian Mafia " correct.

Get an agent move to L.A and get in to the motion picture business , direct your energy into something positive who knows you might be the next Jason Statham "The Transporter".

Sorry to hear bout that sounds like B.S.

AJM.
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 5:55

Thanks, Mr.Montejo! I see you understand right my situation..
Yes, there are no any business for me here, I never got any big money on animals, they are just sciense and hobby for me.
I would like to follow your advice but US is so far away and I have family in Russia!
Yes, swedes are so nervous about us, kicking their a...s since viking times and Poltava battle, and now invading their country 38 times smaller than ours! Think its time for them to learn russian! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 6:13

Bet Alex , it is far , well ever think about MMA good money your still young , hook up with Fedor Emelianeko RRT as a coach and youll be set...beats hunting moose .

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Race/bloodline/inbreed - Bullshit deleted by Admin!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Youll be fine enjoy your summer try IBIZA , youll surely forget the BS, the exchange rates are good now leave your Russian Cobra's at home !!.

AJM
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 7:00

deleted!
Back to top Go down
Kelly Chabak
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Kelly Chabak

Female
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 7:57

As fellow reptile lovers, what will it hurt to give each other the benefit of the doubt until it is no longer feasible? At any rate, its counterproductive to insult each other. As I said, people have been wrongly convicted before and he still has his appeal. If his appeal fails, then so be it. I just don't think attacking each other, and rushing to judgment is a good thing. It’s all a matter of degrees, and hopefully no one thinks I was disrespecting them I was not. We are all entitled to out opinions, and that was mine.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Olsson Jr
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Stefan Olsson Jr

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 16:37

Quote :
" How the most intellegent people are called in Sweden?
- the tourists!! Laughing
How the smartest people are called in Sweden?
- immigrants!! " Laughing

Racist jokes on a international forum. And it´s accepted - really?

For obvious reasons I find it pretty illogical when a international (friendly based) arena is combined with racism.
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 16:51

I understand your negativity, but joke is only a joke, that makes people smile! Wink
Btw you can google "racism" so you understand what is this..
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 17:40

Quote :
Racist jokes on a international forum. And it´s accepted - really?

racism has many faces - and ethnic discrimination is one of'em.
One may see it as a joke, but please remind that the worst things in man's history have started with "harmless" jokes.
And of course it's not tolerated here and has been bashed by an admin.

Please stay topic and discuss the facts, no matter if you are Swede, Russian, Swiss or whatever!

regards
Peter
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 19:08

Sorry , Peter, for this joke noticed by me long ago on a swedish web-site!

Btw I got information via FB that last year a swedish person was convicted for offering for sale CITES A animals,
but real animals he kept illegally and he got only a warning, while I got fines(and you know the hole story from the PDF file).
So my next question if it is justice or ethnic discrimination???? I will ask it the court next time I am there but think I can just
get one answer as the last time: "You cant ask some questions here, you can only answer the questions." Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 22:08

Alex , logically you have anwsered your own question , you seem of sound scientific mind and able to reason that you have been convicted in absense of proof except using your right to free speach.

i do not know the laws that govern Sweden in that area of free speach but i believe you have harmed no one .

Scientific logic is not that difficult to understand it's quite mathematical, but responses and actions based on arcane prejudices as Peter Zurcher mentioned and given to the waves of emotions are a very deep ocean that no man has reached the depth of.

AJM.
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr - 13:50

I have enough of this posts here... You folks go back to the serious side of our hobby/profession or go somewhere else...

i close this topic...
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species   Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Swede convicted of illegal trade in endangered species
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2