VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Zhaoermia mangshanensis

Go down 
+5
Ralph Tümmers
BradMiller
Jonas Hill
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD
Sascha Beckhoff
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sascha Beckhoff
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Sascha Beckhoff

Male
Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Zhaoermia mangshanensis Empty
PostSubject: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan - 22:27

hi,
is there anybody who keeps Zhaoermia mangshanensis???i really like to get one of these awesome snakes.greetings
Back to top Go down
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 22:35

I'm keeping 3.5 yearling Zhaoermia at the moment. INCREDIBLE SNAKES....

Tom Crutchfield

Last edited by TOM_CRUTCHFIELD on Wed 27 Jan - 1:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomcrutchfield.com
Jonas Hill
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jonas Hill

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:03

Ralph Trümmers (auch hier im Forum) has got 1.1 for sale I think Smile
his page: viperworld.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsnakes.de
BradMiller
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
BradMiller

Male
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:09

Damn! I also want a pair of Mangshan's - they are super expensive here though!
Back to top Go down
Ralph Tümmers
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Ralph Tümmers

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 1:32

Hello guys ,
wrong section for the Zhao´s here i would say Smile
Right, i got some Zhaoermia´s a pair for myself and some for sale, as pair of course.
I´m really in love with this Zhao´s ,really incredible stunners.
Best regards,
Ralph
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperworld.de
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD

Male

PostSubject: MANGSHAN'S VIPERS   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 3:45

I also have several surplus Mangshans in fact 3.3 surplus. At one point I had 30 Mangshan's here in stock about 2 months ago...
Back to top Go down
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
TOM_CRUTCHFIELD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 4:07

Here is a pic of one of the Mangshans I have here...

Zhaoermia mangshanensis Mangsh10
Back to top Go down
aristarxos politis
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
aristarxos politis

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 4:51

Wonderfull snake but very expensive.I am not willing to pay 1.800 for a snake even if i have the money.There are more beautiful snakes that cost much less....
Back to top Go down
BradMiller
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
BradMiller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 13:31

I disagree - the are the most beautiful vipers - those eyes and pattern are mesmerising.
If I had the money I would but in a heart beat!
Back to top Go down
Rob Deans
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Rob Deans

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 15:10

Agreed Brad. Unlike anything else.
Back to top Go down
aristarxos politis
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
aristarxos politis

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 22:49

I wonder if the exports from Africa where very difficult how many thousand dollars some people would pay for a bitis nasicornis....
Back to top Go down
Johan Pennanen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Johan Pennanen

Male
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 22:58

Me too love this sp and i keep 1.2 08 Zhaos Very Happy

Zhaoermia mangshanensis IMG_0645

Zhaoermia mangshanensis IMG_0526

Zhaoermia mangshanensis 98toho22106

Cheers, Johan
Back to top Go down
Ralph Tümmers
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Ralph Tümmers

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 23:39

Hello Guys,
see it like it is ... when you fell in love you afford the price the Zhao´s .
I think they will keep in this price region, for some years...i only know 2 or 3 breeders of them that got an legal breeding stock...with great bloodlines of course.
When some years are past ,the price will slow down of course...it´s with everything so ...demand determinates the price.
I tought over some years over this spp. to keep and afford,Just believe me when you see and got them ,you will not regret the buy or money.
THEY ARE A DREAM and one of the amazingst spp. on this world, with her growing they will calm down ...,but as young´s they are a beast .
By the way, not bad that they are get calm ...don´t forget they grow up like Boa constrictors.
The price is just ok , but it is fundamental to get an trusted seller with good and healthy animals,otherwise it makes no sense to buy this spp.
Everybody who wants to buy and get this zhao´s had only to be sure ,that he can hibernate
when they stop eating.
That´s an importent thing every Zhaokeeper to be sure...
At all they are really not complicated or hard to keep , a great eating shitting and snapping animal Smile
Best wishes from me and my Zhao´s , of course What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperworld.de
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 2:14

Ralph Tümmers wrote:
Hello Guys,

At all they are really not complicated or hard to keep , a great eating shitting and snapping animal Smile

Ralph that last line really made me laugh.

I agree with most that these are perhaps one of the most attractive snakes and I imagine that when seen in real life they will probably take your breath away.

I need some money as I want a pair!
Back to top Go down
BradMiller
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
BradMiller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 12:49

A pair! Shocked - I will be very happy with just 1 Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 8:59

Graeme Skinner wrote:
Ralph Tümmers wrote:
Hello Guys,

Ralph that last line really made me laugh.

I agree with most that these are perhaps one of the most attractive snakes and I imagine that when seen in real life they will probably take your breath away.

I need some money as I want a pair!

How much would a pair set you back in Sterling?

One fellow who's name I will not meantion out of respect in the states keeps Mangshans, he said they were $3,000 each or something like that...

They are gorgeous snakes, Mangshans and E. Mountain Adders are deffinately on my wishlist for a future collection!

Top notch snakes!

Regards,

J.M
Back to top Go down
Sascha Beckhoff
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Sascha Beckhoff

Male
Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 17:59

oh,yes the E. Mountain Adder is a stunner.i would like to get a pair of them,too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhaoermia mangshanensis   Zhaoermia mangshanensis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zhaoermia mangshanensis
Page 1 of 1