VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Who ever met other venomland member

Go down 
+16
Guenter Leitenbauer
Joni hottinen
Ambros Mathier
Manuel Ebert
Graeme Skinner
Mario Lutz
Peter Schulze Niehoff
Jörg Porstmann
Stephan Niemann
Peter Zürcher
Marthinus C. Harmse
Sascha Müller
aristarxos politis
Sven Foerster
Sami Heikkinen
Bostjan Kraner
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Who ever met other venomland member Empty
PostSubject: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 4:21

Hello all

I currently live in Berlin where I work. I met Sascha Muller (venomland member) and one of his friends and it was a nice experience. I have also an opportunity to improve my German language skills. I did not see his snakes yet. I planed to visit him this weekend but i become ill so I´l have to do it when I come back from Slovenia after 2nd November. I have to go take care of my snakes to clean and feed them when water is changed by a friend of mine who I trust. I have currently only four venomous snakes, and mostly ball pythons, corns and burm python. I was allways wandering how many members know each other and where they met. I hope to met as many of you as I can in the future. I will post you some pictures of Berlin when I get a better camera.

Regards, BKK
Back to top Go down
Sami Heikkinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Sami Heikkinen

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 4:41

I have met couple of people in Expos like Hamm & Houten.. and visited some here in Finland.
BTW. I'm coming to Berlin to selebrate the New Year.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://nothingtosayphoto.blogspot.com/
Sven Foerster
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 6:24

I also met some members of the board in the past.
Some at home to pick up snakes, others at expos (also Hamm and Houten ;-) ).
All of them was very friendly and had stunning animals.
Back to top Go down
aristarxos politis
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
aristarxos politis

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 6:43

I met another member recently but it wasn't a very pleasant experience for him...I had a great time though Cool
Back to top Go down
Sascha Müller
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Sascha Müller

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 8:51

Oh yes Bostjan for me too it was very nice to meet you.
Im not having that much friends that have snakes.
So its always nice to meet people who have the same interests.
I also want to meet with Maciej also a Member from this forum, but unforunately time is rare...
Back to top Go down
Marthinus C. Harmse
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Marthinus C. Harmse

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 15:29

I will meet many European members next year because I might be moving to Holland or Switzerland.

See you there Smile
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 17:45

Quote :
I met another member recently but it wasn't a very pleasant experience for him...I had a great time though Cool

Are you talking about the incidence in Greece where a VenomLand member has been physically attacked and injured severe by numerous kicks to his head?

Do you really talking about "having a great time" while threatening someones health or even life - if you do so, i'm really scared about.....

VenomLand team members (and hopefully all members) clearly disassociate themselves from such behaviour and handling of problems.

We are looking forward to the court hearing where these things hopefully will be cleared and the offender(s) will be adjugded.

Best regards
VenomLand team
Peter Zürcher
Jörg Porstmann

Last edited by Peter Zürcher on Tue 26 Oct - 18:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
aristarxos politis
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
aristarxos politis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 18:14

Mr Zurcher you have a pm...
Back to top Go down
Stephan Niemann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 19:45

i have no words for such behavor , no mather what the reason might have been or who was right or not , and posting such a remark is disgusting in any way .

people like you should be baned from this forum cause violence in any form is never a solution no mather what happend
Back to top Go down
aristarxos politis
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
aristarxos politis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 19:54

Well i don't mind being baned this forum hasn't helped me so much anyway...
Back to top Go down
Jörg Porstmann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 20:10

Don´t you understand what it is all about? If members of this board think violence is the declaration of bankruptcy of normal behaviour - it´s justly and they are right to think so.
It doesn´t depend on the fact if this board ever helped you in anyway.
If you don´t like our board - feel free to delete your account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pit-viper.de
aristarxos politis
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
aristarxos politis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 20:15

Firts of all i didn't say anything about violence mr Zurcher mentioned it.I don't believe either that violence is the right way or its a normal behaviour.And this whole situation has nothing to do with venomland.
Back to top Go down
Peter Schulze Niehoff
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Peter Schulze Niehoff

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 21:00

Violence against anybody is cruel - no matter if the victim was on Venomland or not.
But maybe this point doesn't strictly have to be discussed in public. It is not not helpful for anybody at all, neither for the victim, nor for the violent criminal. At least it's boring for all the participiants not envolved.

Peter

PS: I'm sure I met several Venomland members at the Terraristika, Hamm and the Houten SnakeDay. I also visited a few of them at home to pick up some snakes or just for a talk - and I welcomed some as guests in my house.
In fact I think I met some more than I was aware - none of them had a membership-shirt on ...

Last edited by Peter Schulze Niehoff on Tue 26 Oct - 22:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 21:32

Mr. Politis!

Quote :
.And this whole situation has nothing to do with venomland.

Your wrong, because of two reasons.
First of all, VenomLand and it's philosophy stands for things like kindness, friendships, exchanging knowledge and having fun with our hobby or profession. Here's absolutely no space left for violent practices and attacking members, may it be verbal or physical.
Second: You triggered that off here with your inhuman, provoking remarks. We have been trying to keep this story off here or at least to handle it in a "silent" way. After several Users have insisted by PM, asking why no consequences are taken, we had to react.
I just cannot understand you, Mr. Politis. Why don't you delete your account, if your membership here doesn't help you anyway?
Should this sad story been proofed, either by official records or a conviction by court, your account should be deleted in my opinion. Meanwhile, i treat you as suspect, but not finally guilty according to my sense of justice.
If you have reason to believe that the forthcoming procedures will not assist your version of the incident, you should think about doing yourself and the community a favor......

Last edited by Peter Zürcher on Wed 27 Oct - 1:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
aristarxos politis
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
aristarxos politis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 21:46

Ok,I understand that i triggered this whole thing here in Venomland so it is better to delete my inhuman and provoking remark.Oh but if you where a member of a Greek forum that is named herpetorama you would have seen how many threats and bad words this gentleman wrote about me there in public.The threats are deleted by the administrator in this forum but if don't believe(i'm sure you don't) just contact with him.You cannot understand me because you don't know the whole story.I didn't wrote this joke just for fun but i wanted to know what is being said behind my back in the European community so you made a big favour mr. Zurcher.Do you want me to delete my posts before i delete my account or do you want me to do it on my own?
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 22:25

aristarxos politis wrote:
Well i don't mind being baned this forum hasn't helped me so much anyway...

i dont mind banning you too....

Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 23:35

Perhaps when the issue is settled legally we can all know what happened ?
Back to top Go down
Sascha Müller
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Sascha Müller

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 23:38

Peter Schulze Niehoff wrote:
In fact I think I met some more than I was aware - none of them had a membership-shirt on ...

Where can i get this shirt?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jörg Porstmann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 23:53

;-) Are the any person interested in such a shirt?
- I will think about a design.
Mario what Do you think???
Back to top Go down
http://www.pit-viper.de
Manuel Ebert
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 23:58

Depends on the price, but I wouldn't be averse to a 'VenomLand-Shirt' too. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.manuelebertherpetology.com
Ambros Mathier
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Ambros Mathier

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 0:04

Quote :
I wouldn't be averse to a 'VenomLand-Shirt' too
yeh, me too. cheers

regards
Ambros
Back to top Go down
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 0:09

I also would like a shirt.

Plenty of artistic people on the forum who could design one!

Regards to all

Graeme
Back to top Go down
Stephan Niemann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 1:08

yeah t shirt would be a awesome idea
Back to top Go down
Joni hottinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Joni hottinen

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 1:49

shirt is great idea! i would order few right away! and i think that here in finland would be others who would like this idea.
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 1:58

I'm against violence in any way.
And I am against provocations which could trigger violence - and it seems that You are pouring gasoline into a fire Mr. Politis. A real shame!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who ever met other venomland member   Who ever met other venomland member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who ever met other venomland member
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next