VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Naja sumatrana hatchlings

Go down 
+9
Kelly Chabak
António Pinto
Michael Burmeister
Hans Bergman
Nigel Sowter
Fabian Dirks
Manuel Reiss
Jorg Schenkels
Randy Ciuros
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Naja sumatrana hatchlings Empty
PostSubject: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 14:27

The 2nd pair of Naja sumatrana breeding, and photos of their hatchlings below.

Naja sumatrana hatchlings SumY-012-07-F

Naja sumatrana hatchlings Sum11-009-F

Naja sumatrana hatchlings Sum11-008-F

Naja sumatrana hatchlings Sum11-007-M

Naja sumatrana hatchlings Sum11-006-M

Naja sumatrana hatchlings Sum11-005-M
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomstreet.com
Jorg Schenkels
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jorg Schenkels

Male
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 19:09

realy nice youngstrs mate..
gr jorg
Back to top Go down
Manuel Reiss
Manuel Reiss

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 19:18

Stunning beauties Very Happy This species is definitly on my "Must have"-List .

Regards,

Manuel
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 21:07

Thanks Jorge, Manuel I will have plenty available this year. Once they are eating good I will post some for sale. The 5 years of hatchlings from my original pair always started eating very easily, but the hatchlings from the first 2 clutches this year are not starting to eat as easy as the ones from the original pair.
Back to top Go down
Fabian Dirks
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Fabian Dirks

Male
Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 21:15

Gorgeous
Back to top Go down
http://www.rear-fanged.com
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 2:23

Thanks Fabian. The last clutch is hatching now. After they all shed, I will post more photos, and offer some for sale or trade.
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 2:36

WOW very nice looking adults & their babies Randy. If only ... lol!
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 6:18

Thanks Nigel, yeah bummer that you can not bring them into Australia.
Back to top Go down
Hans Bergman
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Hans Bergman

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 13:56

i agree with everyone, stunning snakes !!!
Back to top Go down
Michael Burmeister
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 15:47

Those are stunning cobras and breeding them is quite an achievement. Well done!
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 23:29

Thanks Hans, Michael. They are my favorites. All 28 eggs have hatched out now. I will post photos of some more after they shed. There is one or two that look to have almost no speckling on them. Can't wait to see them as adults.
Back to top Go down
António Pinto
António Pinto

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun - 0:40

love those neonates!
keep refreshed those evolution Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelly Chabak
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Kelly Chabak

Female
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun - 1:48

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun - 2:53

Thanks everyone. I will post more photos of the other hatchlings after they shed. There are some real stunners.
Back to top Go down
Chaim Haveman
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Chaim Haveman

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 5:14

Beautyfull again!
Your doing really fine there Randy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wojciech Kuklewicz
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 17:42

N. sumatrana <3

I regret that I will not take them from you this year. Maybe in the next and maybe even later ... someday for sure:)

They really are beauties! Congratulations Randy:) I hope you will grow healthy and strong like their parents:)
Back to top Go down
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male
Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jul - 8:35

dude this babys are so cool, it looks like you breed alot of Naja species, do you have pics of you their terrariums'?
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jul - 9:58

Thanks Gustav, This coming August I will be receiving a shipment with Naja atra and Naja samarensis. Then I will have all available Asian Naja except for philippinensis, which I should get in the fall.

Most people in USA do not keep their snakes in beautiful terrariums like people in Europe do. I keep my snakes in rack systems and Neodesha cages. Simple setups.

Here is a new rack for venomous hatchlings. It uses 9 3/4" diameter x 3" tall Deli Cups. I have hatchlings of Naja kaouthia, Naja sumatrana, Naja oxiana, and Naja siamensis, and more siamensis to add to rack as they shed their first time. As you can see, this rack will hold 96 hatchlings.
Naja sumatrana hatchlings VenomousHatchlingRack
Back to top Go down
Bradley Kologek

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jul - 15:19

very professional and organized. simple, yet efficient. Very nice Randy. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jul - 15:26

Thanks Bradley. Are you going to the Myrtle Beach this month?
Back to top Go down
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jul - 7:37

very nice job and nice racks, I use to have all my reptiles and amphibians in terrariums but having that many snakes like you wich all of them are fantastic I think racks are a good option for space issues heeh so you are planning to have all naja species that is great I just hope to see a lot of pics of them when you get them heh and maybe one day I can import a few babys from you, best of luck with all your Najas,

regards
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jul - 21:38

I will have all Asian Naja species except for mandalayensis and sagittifera. I also used to keep 10 of the African Naja species, but that is just too much, as I could not control myself enough to keeping only 2.2 of each Asian and African specie. I like the Asian Naja better, so I stick with them, though I do have 0.2 Naja haje, and one of them I will sell. I am keeping the one female as she is very odd looking for a haje. I will look for a male for her. I have been tempted to pick up some nigricincta, but I have not made my mind up yet.

I will be shipping sumatrana to Europe soon, so if you can import to Mexico, I don't see why I can not export to you.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul - 4:11

great sr yes I can import najas to mexico, but is a lot of paperwork and i is slow in here ehhe so hopefully we can import some soon.
regards and keep us updateed on your asian cobras.

best regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana hatchlings   Naja sumatrana hatchlings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naja sumatrana hatchlings
Page 1 of 1