VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis

Go down 
+4
Niels van den Hooff
Ro vd Bergh
Randy Ciuros
Jorg Schenkels
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorg Schenkels
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jorg Schenkels

Male
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2010-05-31

Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Empty
PostSubject: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov - 23:01

hi all

after a long time i got finaly my naja sumatrana. i have now two males hope to get next year one ore two females.. they are cb from randy i am verry happy with them..

Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  IMG_6038

the same male other male is a bit shy but both just eat there first mouse..
Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  IMG_6045

two pics of my siamensis male hust finisht with raping my female
Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  IMG_6056

Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  IMG_6057

gr jorg
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov - 8:16

Nice photos Jorg. Glad your happy with the sumatrana. You can get first choice of 1 or 2 females this coming year. First after me that is, haha. But I'm 99.9% sure I can get you 2 females this year. Now that I have had 3.3 Naja samarensis for a couple months now, I can honestly say that the Naja sumatrana definitely have better personalities than samarensis. I love my samarensis, but if I had to choose between samarensis and sumatrana, I would choose sumatrana, without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomstreet.com
Ro vd Bergh
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Ro vd Bergh

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov - 20:02

Yes Randy bred some fantastic sumatrana, truly stunning animals. Congrats with yours!

I also like the banded siamensis a lot. Can't wait till mine grow up a little.

Cheers, Ro.
Back to top Go down
Niels van den Hooff
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Niels van den Hooff

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov - 20:34

I saw them yesterday evening. Gorgeous animals... really incredible!
Great that you have first choice (after Randy Wink) of some females in the near future!!

The siamensis male is also great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nelobro.com
Jorg Schenkels
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jorg Schenkels

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov - 2:53

thanks guys.. i hope i get some nice females next year..
Back to top Go down
Bret Heydenrych

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec - 0:50

Awesome sumatrana I'm currently on a mission to get some,nice pics and I hope you're going to enjoy them as much as i would I would!
Back to top Go down
Jorg Schenkels
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jorg Schenkels

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec - 21:18

thanks man i enjoy them for 100% realy nice and they are realy relaxt in handling..
Back to top Go down
James Shepherd
James Shepherd

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec - 2:45

Very nice animals my friend. Randy again has shown he produces the nicest of the asian Naja.
I also had the same problem i posted to Naja and it was placed in photography.
Anyway wonderful collection Jorg.
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec - 17:32

Topic has been splitted.
Whoever wants to continue with photo-smalltalk should feel free to do that here.
Who wants to discuss the diversity of sections and it's use, or to discuss the work and decisions of mods or admins (which unfortunately cannot allways suit everybody) should do that in a new topic in the "general discussions"-section.
http://www.venomland.net/t5102-moving-topics#36766

regards
Peter

Last edited by Peter Zürcher on Fri 9 Dec - 18:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Ro vd Bergh
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Ro vd Bergh

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec - 17:49

Awesome snakes mate! Very Happy

Cheers, Ro.
Back to top Go down
Jorg Schenkels
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jorg Schenkels

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec - 19:42

thanks guys..

peter no problem but i post them on naja topic and these are naja's.. my english is realy bad so i don't type long tekst..

gr jorg
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec - 22:02

You did nothing wrong Jorg. A few people in Europe now have yellow Naja sumatrana and some don't. That is where the problem lies.

If you need any info about this species, do not hesitate to ask me or go to my website, www.venomstreet.com for info on Naja sumatrana and the other species I breed. I keep scale counts, locality, coloration, size, and other info, some quoted from Wolfgangs "The Asiatic Cobra Systematics Page".
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomstreet.com
Markus Oulehla
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Markus Oulehla

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec - 22:11

The moving into the photo-section doesn't devalue this thread, so I don't see why there is a discussion about that...
Beside the really nice pictures and the the comments about how nice the pics and the snakes are, there isn't much information in this thread.

And yeah, these Najas are awesome indeed Wink
Wish you good luck with them!

regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/markus_oulehla/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis    Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naja sumatrana and banded Naja siamensis
Page 1 of 1