VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

1.0 P. mcgregori

Go down 
+2
Manuel Petritsch
Clint Guadiana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clint Guadiana
Clint Guadiana

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-11-23

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec - 23:05

Here is the male that we just got in.

[img]1.0 P. mcgregori 11uj8jp[/img]
Back to top Go down
Manuel Petritsch
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Manuel Petritsch

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-05-06

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec - 6:40

[quote="Clint Guadiana"]Here is the male that we just got in.

nice male.

And here my female !

regards from Austria !!!

1.0 P. mcgregori Img_0810
Back to top Go down
Ralph Tümmers
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Ralph Tümmers

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-04-26

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec - 6:42

A nice male ,
males are not seen often Smile
You keep em private or at a zoo , what´s the origin of the male ?
Greets Ralph
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperworld.de
Clint Guadiana
Clint Guadiana

Male

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec - 7:04

This male is housed at the Gladys Porter Zoo in Texas. He is a captive born from the Denver Zoo.
Back to top Go down
Ralph Tümmers
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Ralph Tümmers

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-04-26

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec - 7:16

You can never have enough of these ,as they are variable in colour and pattern Wink
I have some of them and every specimen looks other .
Greets Ralph
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperworld.de
Albert Gracer
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Albert Gracer

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2011-11-07

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec - 0:33

[quote="Manuel Petritsch"]

And here my female !
regards from Austria !!!

That extremly beautiful white Parias mcgregori is the reason why is that species on the top on my wish list of arboreal snakes.
Manuel, you must be probably very proud on your female. Do you have any babies from her for sale maybe for christmas price? santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalgo-exotic.com
Manuel Petritsch
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Manuel Petritsch

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-05-06

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec - 6:42

[quote="Albert Gracer"]
Manuel Petritsch wrote:

And here my female !
regards from Austria !!!

That extremly beautiful white Parias mcgregori is the reason why is that species on the top on my wish list of arboreal snakes.
Manuel, you must be probably very proud on your female. Do you have any babies from her for sale maybe for christmas price? santa

hehe sorry,i have only this female know,in any month i get 1.1 of this nice animals,and maybe MAYBE in any years i have MAYBE babys,maybe !!

Back to top Go down
Brian Santos
Brian Santos

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-11-02

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 20:58

Very nice. Where and how did you get this sp ?
Back to top Go down
Omar Abraham Nelo
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Omar Abraham Nelo

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-04-14

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 23:44

wow manuel amazin parias hipomelanistic.... wow!!!
Back to top Go down
Clint Guadiana
Clint Guadiana

Male

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 23:11

Brian Santos wrote:

We (Gladys Porter Zoo) received this species from the Denver Zoo. We currently have 1.1
Back to top Go down
Brian Santos
Brian Santos

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-11-02

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 18:04

Clint Guadiana wrote:
Brian Santos wrote:

We (Gladys Porter Zoo) received this species from the Denver Zoo. We currently have 1.1

You guys are the luckiest ! I wonder how did they (Denver Zoo) got their specimens too.

Congratulations on your super nice snakes !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1.0 P. mcgregori Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.0 P. mcgregori   1.0 P. mcgregori Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.0 P. mcgregori
Page 1 of 1