VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

[Pic] my T. puniceus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Geolarry
Daniel Geolarry

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-10-31

[Pic] my T. puniceus Empty
PostSubject: [Pic] my T. puniceus   [Pic] my T. puniceus Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec - 2:43

hello..
just wanna share pic of my first puniceus Very Happy

when she five month old
[Pic] my T. puniceus 207776_1635300527533_1387300821_31292751_2426073_n

eight month later..
[Pic] my T. puniceus 378718_2298674831476_1387300821_31878046_1831363537_n

and now with her mate, 1 year old
[Pic] my T. puniceus 378867_2295628635323_1387300821_31877272_1746043734_n

sorry for my bad english, i'm indonesian
and thank's for looking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/danielgeolarry
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: [Pic] my T. puniceus   [Pic] my T. puniceus Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec - 3:19

Hello and selamat Daniel,
a nice couple of puniceus indeed! But maby you can share with us some more, aditional informations about them? Wich locality form is it? For me, it looks like they are from sumatra!?

cheers,

Peter
Back to top Go down
Daniel Geolarry
Daniel Geolarry

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Pic] my T. puniceus   [Pic] my T. puniceus Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec - 5:25

additional info like what?
actually i have no idea where they come from, because i dont know the different
very rare here who has more knowledge about puniceus

and i think puniceus in venomland here much better than here at home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Pic] my T. puniceus   [Pic] my T. puniceus Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec - 21:32

Yes Daniel,
I mean in major the location Information! Because, Craspedocephalus ( T.) puniceus has a wide distribution in Indonesia, and me personaly knows only the two differend locations of Sumatra and Java. So, when there are some more Island Populations, it will be very intresting for me to know that. In case of your - we don´t know that. Specialy the female looks very nice, it looks, that the coloration fades more and more when the grow up. I keep some, but not this nice color.
I think you are right, that information over some animals is not so much distributed in Indonesia. But I have sean withe a smile, that yours are Cb and not Wc snakes. So there must be a smal comunity that breeds with them!? Or you?
Back to top Go down
Daniel Geolarry
Daniel Geolarry

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Pic] my T. puniceus   [Pic] my T. puniceus Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec - 0:57

yes, i think my puniceus is captive breed
i bought it from agung hartawan, and he is registered member too in here
he say still has material to create puniceus like this,
and i never ask from where he got it, maybe next time i'll ask him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: [Pic] my T. puniceus   [Pic] my T. puniceus Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 4:49

Nice pair. Especially the female is a killer for sure.
I'd also love to know more about the locality. As well as about the opportunity to get a female like that... Wink

All the best.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Geolarry
Daniel Geolarry

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Pic] my T. puniceus   [Pic] my T. puniceus Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 15:16

update pic Very Happy
[Pic] my T. puniceus DSC_1698

[Pic] my T. puniceus DSC_1706

[Pic] my T. puniceus DSC_1669

[Pic] my T. puniceus DSC_1687

she just wild caught javanese puniceus, but it's still difficult to find another like this
and i think she becoming more and more beautiful
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Pic] my T. puniceus   [Pic] my T. puniceus Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 23:53

she just wild caught javanese puniceus, but it's still difficult to find another like this
and i think she becoming more and more beautiful[/quote]

Yes Daniel,
thats a fact in puniceus. The start sometimes as ,,ugly´´ little worms and than after some months, the becomes more and more color. Your female is a real stunner, not only I´m will be lucky to own such a female for our breeding groups.
Actually I have a bunch of offsprings from 2011 and some are realy nice, the breeding female is gravied again, so I´m waiting position for the next ones.
Hard to give some of them away, but I can´t keep all to se them grow up...

Hope you can find a perect male that makes a lot of exelent babys!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Geolarry
Daniel Geolarry

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Pic] my T. puniceus   [Pic] my T. puniceus Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 6:27

thanks peter, good luck for your next babies Very Happy

still have some question, when they stopped to change color?
i have a new one female puniceus (about 50cm long), is it possible she change her color to?
and how old they are ready to breed?
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Pic] my T. puniceus   [Pic] my T. puniceus Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 14:28

Hello Daniel,
I my one the has stopped ,,colorchangeing´´ after the was mature. Mabye this proces will end with around 40-50 cm, mabye earlyer. My adults, lenght between 60-100cm don´t change there coloration. One female is yello, the male typical speckled, and the biggest female in a reddish blotched coloration. The juveniles from 2011, now around 20-25 cm, are still in progress, but not like, the yelloish started one turn to red or so on. The becomes more and morer bightnes. A pale yelloish started female goes more and more to real yello, and a brownish started female is now a little bit more reddish... I observe, that colorchanging is more prominent in females than in males. The males keep more there ,,birth coloration´´
For me , last year it was the first time to breed this species, so that I don´t realise this when they was born. Now, the next clutch is coming and I will shot some more pictures from them and will docoment it a little bit. Hope this offsprings will doe this again.

Good luck with your group!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pic] my T. puniceus   [Pic] my T. puniceus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Pic] my T. puniceus
Page 1 of 1