VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)

Go down 
+7
Navreet Notey
lukasz szewczyk
Omar Abraham Nelo
Bob Herrington
Piero Moroni
Agung Hartawan
Radovan Muška
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Radovan Muška
Radovan Muška

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 1:52

Oh my God...I have no words.This species is so amazing as well as the whole genus Tropidolaemus.Thanks for sharing these photos,we dont see it everyday. :-)
Back to top Go down
Agung Hartawan
Agung Hartawan

Male
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 2:05

Radovan Muška wrote:
Oh my God...I have no words.This species is so amazing as well as the whole genus Tropidolaemus.Thanks for sharing these photos,we dont see it everyday. :-)
Your welcome, Radovan Smile
Yes indeed ! even my self cant stop watching this sp everyday Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Radovan Muška
Radovan Muška

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 2:30

Thanks,I believe You Agung,I believe You! ;-) It could be interesting to see a picture of male.Best regards Radovan
Back to top Go down
Agung Hartawan
Agung Hartawan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 2:42

Very Happy
I tell him that if someday you have another 'unusual color' again pls let me know at once..hope its male so i can breed them like others sp at home Smile
Back to top Go down
Radovan Muška
Radovan Muška

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 3:06

An ordinary wagleri in unusual colors LOL.Good to know such person Wink.Im not sure if I understand you about the sex of specimen displayed here.Its a female.Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Piero Moroni
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Piero Moroni

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 5:53

The I must say that I remain speechless, what colors, what looks, what ... ALL Shocked I love you

For photos "not well" is sublime, what would it be with a great camera (loll) Razz

Congratulations !

cheers
Back to top Go down
Bob Herrington
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 7:35

Wonderful looking animal. Thanks so much for the "group" pic.
Back to top Go down
Omar Abraham Nelo
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Omar Abraham Nelo

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 22:57

wow!!!!! Shocked amazing!! so really beautifull snakes.... stuning!!!!
Back to top Go down
Agung Hartawan
Agung Hartawan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 1:20

Radovan : Just like when i bought ordinary puniceus from borneo and it turn out to be a t.borneensis Wink
I havent sex it yet but if you look by its size it could be female, see if i have time to do scaling.

Piero Moroni: am still looking a better camera to take picture of this awsome species Smile

Bob : Your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
lukasz szewczyk
lukasz szewczyk

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 3:04

what a snake!wow! affraid
Back to top Go down
Navreet Notey

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 7:00

Wow, now that is stunning.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male
Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov - 16:50

this is just fantastic man, congratulations, an amazing species you have there as well as all the other Tropidolaemus, just love them all, how are this beauty's doing?? any up´dates.
regards
Back to top Go down
Kriss Kolderup
Kriss Kolderup

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov - 17:41

Agung : Do you keep Tropidolaemus subannulatus, wagleri and laticinctus together? And if so, why is your reason for doing it? Would it not be better to keep them separated in pairs?
Back to top Go down
Franz Schönen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Franz Schönen

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 4:20

Hello ;

Just a real beauty for the eyes, what a pleasure waouwww ! Shocked
You can be very proud of your animals ! Very Happy

Regards...
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Urban

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov - 6:15

Wow, that is gorgeous!! I've never seen a T. laticintus before....incredible!!!!
Back to top Go down
Agung Hartawan
Agung Hartawan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Dec - 9:13

kris, no i dont keep them together with other species, that just temporary cage and last picture is just for photo sesion Smile
right now i only have this one and doing great..still dont know when to get pairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)   Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tropidolaemus laticinctus (finaly)
Page 1 of 1