VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Some random chondro pic's

Go down 
+12
Jan Jonkman
Stefan Anthonijsz
Nika Brunet
Gustav Eloy
Mike Jabbs
António Pinto
Kelly Chabak
Jon Davidson
Henrik Vind
Michael Burmeister
Marthinus C. Harmse
eric hasler
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Apr - 0:47

Interesting,the white/pink tongues breed true...whatever that means. It is rather odd that of the 100's of chondros I have bred/kept/seen these are the only pink/white tongues I have ever seen. I understand that the original Albanian chondros came from parents that had the same triat,but it appears that 'project' never panned out for anyone.
Anyways I am keeping all these babies so far even though I have had some rather generous offers....please I really don't want your 1st born or a ball of string or an x-box or mutated snake morphs(my indigos are full).

ps:is there a better bass player than Jaco???
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr - 20:35

eric hasler wrote:
Interesting,the white/pink tongues breed true...whatever that means. It is rather odd that of the 100's of chondros I have bred/kept/seen these are the only pink/white tongues I have ever seen. I understand that the original Albanian chondros came from parents that had the same triat,but it appears that 'project' never panned out for anyone.
Anyways I am keeping all these babies so far even though I have had some rather generous offers....please I really don't want your 1st born or a ball of string or an x-box or mutated snake morphs(my indigos are full).

ps:is there a better bass player than Jaco???
I'd bet that there may be some VL members who'd like to hear about the time you assisted an individual off your front porch who was looking for breeding specimens for his 'Cinnamon Sulphan Car-Pondo Python' project... Still makes me smile when I think of it. 'PS': Jaco Pastorius , perhaps...? Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: A returning grin   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr - 22:40

Jon, thanks for bringing back a one of my finer moments of my assisting the human race. I was only trying to help ya know. I wonder if the skid mark on his chin has healed yet??? Lets all ponder this collectively,like one big happy family.

We're a happy family
We're a happy family
We're a happy family
Me mom and daddy and morph breeders

Siting here in Queens
Eating refried beans
We're in all the magazines
Gulpin' down thorazines(cuz we're going broke)

We ain't got no friends
Our troubles never end
No Christmas cards to send
Daddy likes men and ball python morphs

Daddy's telling lies
Baby's eating flies
Mommy's on pills
Baby's got the chills since no one will by my ball python morphs

I'm friends with the President and Corkenhymer
I'm friends with the Pope
We're all making a fortune
Selling Daddy's dope cuz no one will buy my morphs.

A little(very little) creative writing...thanks to Joey Ramone for the inspiration.

Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: A new edition and a few lousey photos   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 1:39

A friend dropped off this male for me on the weekend,good looking Biak type chondro who will have a few dates in a year or so. He already hates my guts and hovered back a mouse 2 hours after arriving.
Also I made a futile attempt at some photos of the holdback babies but you guys will have to wait for the miserable one to come by to take some decent shots....these will have to do.
I also had to contend with a baby that decided to blow out its guts after it's 1st pinky...this happens more often than people will admit to as pinkies are not and I repeat not a baby chondros 1st meal ever...and I mean ever.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN10251_zps86c8c20d

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN10081_zps0d114fbb

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN10251_zps66f51b68

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN09781_zps808ad24e

Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: from 'The Chondro Mill'   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec - 1:29

Ah that brings back such memories...to the dip who a few years got mad at me because I had the audacity to refuse to sell her any of my chondros as I felt she wasn't fit to have/keep them(flipper anyone?).
This year is going to be interesting as the ice storm and hydro outage really messed things up around here including the breeding season. Most males have gone back to eating and females are off after only 4-5 weeks of hardcore pooching(thanks Ike). But we are still hoping as there are a few interesting pairings. So do to such fanfare let the show begin.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN09081

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN11791_zps1b4acb8f

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN11881_zps92620d7e

All the best in 2014

Eric
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: looking better   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 5:56

1 female in her nest box and have palpated 3 others and they are also gravid...1 other who I didn't palpate as I don't want a blood letting but she is also gravid. This is an Aru type that was bred to her brother, they are both pink tongues which is as stated I have no idea what that means BUT they are very different than any other Arus that I have seen.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN12351_zpsd8260c26
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: and voila this is the out come   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 10:37

Found these at 6:15 this freakin' morning...ok I like mornings when I find these....18 good eggs, 1slug and 1 that is a slug it just doesn't know it yet.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN12401_zps18460474
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: 2nd clutch from MOEH   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar - 9:44

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN12471_zps6e7dea9b

This from a pairing of one of my Biak types bred to my Jade line male...these are going to big and I mean big babies with huge appatites.......really I mean it.
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: Ta da..awesome babies   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 3:56

These little wigglers started hatching out on April 3rd, some awesome babies...some big some smaller but all outstanding.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN12521_zps648b31ea

1 more clutch to hatch out and that's it for the season....which is enough as we don't want to create a 'puppy farm' as one of my admirers had mentioned...oh where oh where could she be????? Oh I know flipping more of her gems..1 indigo, 1 emerald tree boa 1 chondro...oh my my my...poor little thing keeps going on about how great they are then flips em then shits on me on an over seas website...I am hurt, crumbling actually. Oh why can't we just get along, or as Mrs. Lovejoy said ' but what about the children?' Hey Z lady I never forget.

ps:enjoy
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: another awesome clutch   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 1 May - 23:11

This is my last clutch this year, a pairing of my Jade male bred to a Biak type female. These babies are by far the biggest babies I have every hatched out and folks I have hatched out approx. 300 babies over the past 13 or so years.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN12691_zps1de5c376

They are also taking their sweet time coming out.
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: They are the size of Oprah   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 3 May - 4:07

So far the babies that are out are weighing in at between 12-15 grams each and will not have to try feeding trials for at least a month judging by the size of their bellies and that all eggs are empty...
These are a pairing from my Jade male to a rather big mean and nasty Biak type that I produced 4 years ago. Babies are outstanding and suspect there will be no issues with feeding trials.
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: Still can't take pictures of babies   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug - 22:52

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN13481_zpsfe6e2011
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: 2014 - 2015 season   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 0:34

Aru type female

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN14651_zps53690cc5
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: and just some more Tom-follery from you-know-who   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 2:36

Now just because I feed my chondros properly so to build up enough energy and fat supplies to generate 23 lovely eggs does not mean you can't take the words of an 'expert' who feeds breeding females +/- 12 meals a year and only gets 6 possible good eggs.....me I know nothing, luck of the draw, tripped and bumped my head(yet again). Still rotten pictures as still haven't mastered 'in focus shots'. But enjoy as it is.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN14761_zps0b266757

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN12471_zps6e7dea9b

ps: more to come(I hope).
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: Oppps, bumped my head yet again    Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar - 23:30

Had coffee, read the newspaper removed a rather cranky female from her eggs. 20 little lovelies from the irritable one who still knows nothing about breedin' them there chondros(after 13 consecutive years)
Enjoy folks and as they say after a wreak...'nothing to see here folks, keep moving'

ps: education is not a requirement
pps: just money

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN14932_zpssjukic88

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN14911_zpstqtqs2xh

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN14971_zpsuitaqht2

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN14941_zpsfa2tgagz
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: one of last years babies   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Apr - 2:12

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN15301_zpsgnjbmly2

ps: no smart A** comments today
pps: will double up next time
Back to top Go down
Christoph Rothenbühler
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Apr - 5:48

So nice! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptiles.c-ro.ch
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: a late update   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 21:44

Sorry for the late update(s) I know you have all been waiting...1 st clutch hatched out and all are gone...2nd clutch is hatching on the 2nd of May. The 3rd is still incubating and has a while to go and today just got my 4th and last clutch.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN15531_zpsaonljcbh

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN15501_zpskgbbdmak

on a side note I have been seeing an alarming amount of video's of 'people' free handling Gilas and Beadeds with fingers and such in a clear shot. Have also seen a few concerning vipers. It was stated here a long time ago that the new and up and comers are playing with fire and no respect for these wonderfull animals yet the 'community' at large is still wondering why the government is taking away your rights to keep these animals.

ps: still wondering??
pps: as a wise man once said ' Read em and Weep'
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: 2nd clutch hatched   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 8 May - 21:35

Outstanding babies

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN12691_zps1de5c376

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN15711_zpsa1tybc8i

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN15681_zpsbmozi5sd

ps: dents
pps: monkey-eating chondros(my favourite)
Back to top Go down
Rafał Broński
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rafał Broński

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 3:56

Beautiful Eric, congratulations. I'd love to see one in your collection, but had expenses. But they are amazing.
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: some holdbacks   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug - 0:06

2014 holdbacks

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN18331_zps3vjl75i0

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN18281_zpsqbqaqxa7

2015 holdbacks

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN18251_zps0anfnik8

Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 DSCN18231_zpsethtuogf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some random chondro pic's
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4