VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Some random chondro pic's

Go down 
+12
Jan Jonkman
Stefan Anthonijsz
Nika Brunet
Gustav Eloy
Mike Jabbs
António Pinto
Kelly Chabak
Jon Davidson
Henrik Vind
Michael Burmeister
Marthinus C. Harmse
eric hasler
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: you have no idea how tough it can be   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 4:20

Up in the great white north it is so tough to deal with a vast majority of snake keepers or reptile people. In my opinion it is as if Canadians are a step or 2 behind the times. Most are only interested in 'investment quality' ball pythons or other such silly things. Most if not all the experienced and or knowledgable keepers keep to themselves and like-minded. There was a time that I was taken to task because I used a few natural pieces of wood...ie:tree branches and 1 of these internet experts tried to slam me as these arboreal treasures would get splinters...I kid you not....oh well to each their own I suppose,now back to our regular viewing pleasure.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 IMG_0144

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 2010babies8

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 2010babies7

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Max

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 White_tongue001

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 IM006794

Back to top Go down
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male
Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun - 7:15

congrats sr they are all amazinggg
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: thanks again   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun - 22:44

Still some interest in the gems...well here are a few more photos.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 IM006488

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 IM006568

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 2008_2090

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Pic26L

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSC02438
Back to top Go down
Kelly Chabak
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Kelly Chabak

Female
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun - 1:19

The little ones hatching are cute:)
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: 2011 babies   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul - 1:42

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05051

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05031

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05021

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05011

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN04991

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN04981

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN04942
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: a holdback from 2010(just hates my guts)   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 4:06

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05101

it was produced from a Danish Zoo female Biak type x to a Jade x Aru type male...outstanding colors but just hates ever fibre of my body and plots day in and day out on how to kill me....and make it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nika Brunet
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Nika Brunet

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 1:55

They get less snappy with age Smile But they are outstandingly beautiful.

I had some bad luck with Aru's; bought 3 babies and all of them died out of no reason; feeding well, shedding well etc.

Good luck with the clutch!
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: and just for fun...here is another 1   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 2:52

Nika,snakes and all other living creatures do not die for no reason(sounds like a bad Monty Python skit)....oh wait it is..'I'm not dead yet'...loved that line,great movie to...anyway back on track I suspect that your deaths were a result of buying wc/fb. Chondros do not do well travelling from New Guinea to anywhere else in the world in the gastly conditions they are shipped. Stress and internal/external parasites take a huge toll on them...just my $0.02 worth. Clutchs are doing great and almost have found homes for all.

And just cuz...this female I produced approx 2 1/2 years ago a biak type that will chase me in the room...

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05121

ps:her mom hates me more
pps:her dad hates me the most and there was a blood-letting last night.
Back to top Go down
Nika Brunet
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Nika Brunet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 2:56

Nah well, they came from a proven breeder, all CB, his own clutch, healthy CB parents etc. I meant "reason not known to me" at least.
I was very frustrated (honestly, still am) with that fact...but I can't help it. But they were a bunch of beauties.
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 10:52

eric hasler wrote:
'Clutchs are doing great and almost have found homes for all..

[img]https://i44.photobucket.com/albums...etc.
Hmmm... Sincerely, Jon Davidson . 'ps' : I like snakes with attitude. Great series of photographs, Mr. Hasler.
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: more updates(no snappy caption,sorry folks)   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul - 3:47

Nika,that is very odd that all 3 would die at the same time,did you have a heat wave or something that would cause the husbandry to go south like that. I have seen numerous wc/fb chondros up and die 'for no reason' many times but then you just chaulk it up to a wc/fb snake....oh well I hope you find what the root cause was/is.
Jon there are still plenty to go around,I think I have 10-15 left...wink wink.

ps:attitude then you will love my Biak types....pure evil.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 2010babies6
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul - 9:03

eric hasler wrote:

Jon there are still plenty to go around,I think I have 10-15 left...wink wink.

ps:attitude then you will love my Biak types....

I could take all 15 surplus specimens; although, 3 or 4 beautiful and fantastic and mean little Biak's would do just fine(wink). Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul - 10:33

I want a blue one affraid
Back to top Go down
Nika Brunet
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Nika Brunet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug - 20:19

@ Eric : no, nothing like that. But I heard later also 2 babies from the same clutch, sold to somebody else, died.

I love their "evil" attitude Smile This is the only baby snake that ever bit me Smile
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: interesting updated photos   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Aug - 3:02

Well if that is the case then I would think that the 'breeder' has some explaining to do as well established cb chondros do not just die for 'no reason'. How old were they when you got them and were there records of their eating and sheddings provided to you?
Anyways here are some updated photos just taken of the now infamous pink/white tongues I posted earlier. This is going to be interesting to see if anything comes of this when I get to breed them in another 2 years.

The male

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05271

the female

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05231

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05221

a sibling that doesn't have the pink/white tongue.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05201

The interesting thing about these chondros is there are very subtle differences/anomalies from other Aru types and even between siblings. This is 1 'project' I can't wait to see if it is genetic or not...if not all I can say is they are outstanding.
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: and since I have neglected to update will do so now.   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Aug - 0:48

Sorry about the neglect of photos,here they come....duck!

white tongue

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 White_tongue003

'just' a lovely green chondro

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 IMGP5734

a nice aru type

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 PICT0244

a gorgeous baby I produced a few years ago

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Snakestuff123104053

and last but not least....

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Ericsjan0305eggs017
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: not scale-less but worthless none the less   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug - 7:12

just took this photo of the female pink/white tongue,has scales so i guess of no interest.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05601
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug - 8:18

eric hasler wrote:
just took this photo of the female pink/white tongue,has scales so i guess of no interest.
What... No photographs of a scale-less Chondro? How disappointing. I thought the least that you could do for us, Mr. Hasler, is post some photos of a Flaming Banana Sulphan colour morph Chondo...(wink). Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
Jan Jonkman
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jan Jonkman

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug - 14:23

Very nice Eric!
Breathtaking animals, all of them.

Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: a Flaming Banana Sulphan colour morph Chondo   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug - 1:40

ok well maybe not but it is 1 of my hold backs from this year.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05691
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: and the crowd screams for more!!!!!!   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep - 0:55

ok maybe not a crowd,but there is mingling. This was a baby I produced a few years ago and always regretted selling it.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Picture003

1 of my favourite chondros and the female to the above....could never get a decent photo of her but the pastel colours are just outstanding.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Miscsnakes162

a head shot

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon

another green snake I used to keep and breed

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSC02467
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: just taken today Sept 14 2011   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 0:24

I just took these photos today,these guys just keep amazing me. Not a low grade baby in the whole bunch and all the people who picked up a baby or 2 are just amazed. They all came out of the egg with enough piss and vinegar to keep all sissies at bay...and even some tough guys...enjoy!

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05871

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05831

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05811

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05801

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05791

the interesting part is these are all brothers and sisters yet they all look different....but all still want to kill me)bless their little hearts)

Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: a few more shameless self promotion   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 0:01

Well someone has to do it,so I will. First up is 1 you have seen before but this 1 keeps amazing me with all its beauty....and it not even a ball python...go figure.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN05991

This 1 is also amazing me when I am not running for my life and squealing like a little girl as it tries to kill me.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN06021

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN06031

And this 1 is an unknown but suspect it to be a highland locale(wamena possibly). It was dropped off with me approx a year and a half ago after I spent about a year helping the original owner nurse it back to health(it was a wild caught animal). It was dehydrated and had internal parasites but after some tlc it is a gorgeous and robust chondro that will be bred this year.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN06061

That is it for today except to say to the moderators...I appalaud your stance on wastefull responses and silly internet names...keep up the great work,some of use actually agree with you.

ps:awesome photes dude
pps:+1
ppps:lol
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Irwin
Jeremy Irwin

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 0:47

Very nice looking Chondros Mr.Hasler.
Back to top Go down
eric hasler
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
eric hasler

Male

PostSubject: 2011/2012 breeding season has begun   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct - 0:33

I am only breeding 3 females this year but so far all looks good. Could only get shots from 2 of them as the 3rd pairing were in a very odd kama sutra postion.

This is a wc biak type being bred by a jade line x aru type.

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN06221

this is a wc biak type male being bred to a cb Danish Zoo biak type

Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 DSCN06151

more to come.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some random chondro pic's   Some random chondro pic's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some random chondro pic's
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next