VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

'07 squam babies

Go down 
+2
Sonny Wiktorsson
Derek Morgan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-05-13

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jun - 0:26

I'm just showing off updated photos of some babies that I got late last year or early this year from friends who had some born. The first four are from my good friend Jim Campbell who was nice enough to share his good fortune with me, including some of the nicest of the two litters he had born.

'07 squam babies IMG_0669

'07 squam babies IMG_0674

'07 squam babies IMG_0678

'07 squam babies IMG_0680

The last two are two males from another keeper in Texas:

'07 squam babies IMG_0666

'07 squam babies IMG_0668

I hope you enjoy!

Derek
Back to top Go down
http://www.arborealvipers.com
Sonny Wiktorsson

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-27

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jun - 5:59

Nice pics Derek!!

You can send me number 2,3 and 4 at once please... Twisted Evil
I do hope that i can put up some babypics to soon... My female is just getting bigger and bigger every day now...

//Sonny
Back to top Go down
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male
Number of posts : 404

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jun - 6:52

Oh boy, those look really, really nice.
Wonder what the second one will look like when it grows up.

I need something like those gems to my collection, I do. So back the hell off Sonny! Just kidding Laughing
Hope that you get to post some baby shots as well. In the meantime, how about sharing photos of the potential parents, hmm? Smile
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jun - 3:37

Thanks guys! And yes, post up some pics Sonny. I would enjoy that, too.

#3 is the obvious one to lust over, but I am very hopeful about #4. It is very dark and almost black on top with the naked eye. The camera sees it as dark green. The parents were nice, so I don't think it will go all green on me.
Back to top Go down
Sonny Wiktorsson

Male
Number of posts : 25

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 5:50

Christian Moisander wrote:
Oh boy, those look really, really nice.
Wonder what the second one will look like when it grows up.

I need something like those gems to my collection, I do. So back the hell off Sonny! Just kidding Laughing
Hope that you get to post some baby shots as well. In the meantime, how about sharing photos of the potential parents, hmm? Smile

Christian, you little finnish bastard!!! Laughing You don't need anymore squams so you'd better leave them to me!!! If you're a nice guy i might show you some pics in the future!! Twisted Evil

Derek: I don't have any juveniles this year so far... My no. 1 mle died last summer and i think that the male i got now is gay ot impotent! No So i do hope that she have anything left inside her from last year when she gave me 13 lovely babies...
Back to top Go down
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 6:58

Well put, Sonny. BTW, are you surprised if your male squam is gay, living in Sweden and all? Laughing
I'm sorry, it had to be said, I couldn't resist... No hard feelings?
Alright, let's see them photos then...

Derek, #4 is really good-looking too. Hopefully it stays as dark. I think it looks awesome because the light-colored tips and edges of the scales come out better from such a dark background. Beauty.
Back to top Go down
Al Hyde
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-07-21

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 17:11

Fantastic Derek. I absolutely love 2nd and 6th, well done!
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 23:51

Thanks Al! I'm trying to get back to having a group that's big enough to produce enough babies to have some around almost all the time. Producing and raising babies is my true love and I am excited about having my first litters since 2006....it's been too long! Very Happy

I agree Christian. I really like how #4 is coming along, too. I really like the odd ball ones. This is the same snake that I posted the close-up pic of earlier and it really shows off the coloration of the scales:

'07 squam babies IMG_9915

Too bad it is also a female because I would like to see it paired up with this one:

'07 squam babies IMG_0208

'07 squam babies IMG_9976

Oh well, I'll just have to pair up their offspring if I am lucky enough to produce some. Wink
Back to top Go down
Al Hyde
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-07-21

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 2:50

Completely understood Smile Having babies around is great fun , can't wait to produce my own rhinos.

Keep them coming Derek , got to say i'm really keen on pic 4 too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul - 5:23

Yeah, that one kicks A**. Too bad you can't pair it up with the black one...
Back to top Go down
Jakob Lehner
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Jakob Lehner

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-07-28

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul - 15:33

Amazing pictures I really love them Wink thank you
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep - 22:30

Thanks guys. I got some updated pics last night. The first three are siblings. The only male of the group has really surprised me with his colors. Look at the red tips coming in:

'07 squam babies IMG_1018

And then his sisters:

'07 squam babies IMG_1016

'07 squam babies IMG_1011

And the unrelated female:

'07 squam babies IMG_1019
Back to top Go down
Stefan Thomson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Stefan Thomson

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-08-25

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 17:27

Absolutely stunning squams you have! Shocked
I think that i´d advice you to get those squams to Christian as it is very important to get nice new squams here in Finland, as close to me as possible. It´s important because i have only one at the moment, but i hunger for more. Especially after pics like these Razz
Please, keep those pics coming. That male is one of the nicest males i´ve seen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.exotic-animals.tk
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct - 10:29

Thanks Stefan. I would love to get some of my animals to Christian and we've been talking about it for a while. If it ever works out I would be very happy because that would mean that some of his awesome babies would be heading my way, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'07 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: '07 squam babies   '07 squam babies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'07 squam babies
Page 1 of 1