VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

My '08 squam babies

Go down 
+6
Jimmy Cederhag
Mario Lutz
Petter Albinson
Jakob Lehner
Christian Moisander
Brance Mauldin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-01

My '08 squam babies Empty
PostSubject: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul - 9:01

I personally do not own a camera so updated pictures from me are a rarity. Here are older photos of some of my babies born this past Jaunary. I hope you all enjoy.

My '08 squam babies DSC01173-1

My '08 squam babies DSC01187-1

My '08 squam babies Quickpics016

My '08 squam babies Quickpics029

My '08 squam babies DSC01291

This one was actually born in a litter I had back in Nov of '07.

My '08 squam babies DSC01166-2
Back to top Go down
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul - 5:25

I sure enjoyed those. Some of them I wouldn't mind having in my collection, wow... Smile
Whenever you get them updated shots, let's see them. I'm especially interested in number 4.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Lehner
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Jakob Lehner

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul - 15:29

Wow fantastic pics. Damn i love squams Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 5:48

Christian Moisander wrote:
I sure enjoyed those. Some of them I wouldn't mind having in my collection, wow... Smile
Whenever you get them updated shots, let's see them. I'm especially interested in number 4.

Thanks Christian and Jakob. #4 and #5 are sister and brother and are both currently opaque. As soon as they shed out I will try to borrow a camera and get some recent shots. I actually have a lot of snakes that I need to get recent shots of. Some of them will be never before seen ones from my collection. Damn I need to buy a camera!
Back to top Go down
Jakob Lehner
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Jakob Lehner

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeMon 4 Aug - 16:50

Brance Mauldin wrote:

I actually have a lot of snakes that I need to get recent shots of. Some of them will be never before seen ones from my collection. Damn I need to buy a camera!

Nice one, I´m looking forward to see them Wink
Back to top Go down
Petter Albinson

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeMon 4 Aug - 17:40

Beautiful animals!

I especially like the blueish ones.
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeTue 5 Aug - 9:31

yup - beauties - all of them!

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Jimmy Cederhag
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Jimmy Cederhag

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeTue 5 Aug - 19:20

Lovly!
special no 5. just love that one.

Cheers
Jimma
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 6 Aug - 2:55

Come on, Brance, we need some new pics. You must be spending all of your money on snakes instead of the camera! Very Happy

Oh yeah, I agree with Christian and especially want to see what #4 does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arborealvipers.com
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeThu 7 Aug - 1:40

I know I need a camera but as I have already told you Derek, I would rather spend my money buying new animals for me to see than a camera for others to see....I know, I'm selfish! Twisted Evil

#5 shed Monday night and #4 last night. I will do my best to get pictures updates soon.....hopefully this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug - 9:42

Sorry, but out of all the pictures I took this past weekend I didn't get too many that I felt worthy to post. Thankfully I did manage to get at least one decent one of #4.

My '08 squam babies Brittanyscamerapics136

My '08 squam babies Brittanyscamerapics149

My '08 squam babies Brittanyscamerapics219
Back to top Go down
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 7:51

I'm at a loss for words...
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 0:00

On #4 I still can't tell what color that is mixed in with the yellow. Is it dark green or dark red?
Back to top Go down
Stefan Thomson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Stefan Thomson

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 0:09

Number 2 just blows my mind, the others are fantastic too and as a good gesture i could offer a roof over all of those heads jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.exotic-animals.tk
Andrew Hacket
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Andrew Hacket

Male
Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 5:20

ridiculous! it never ends ! how are the babies for feeding ? no4 is my best , it looks like it went through a fire and got some charcoal pattern , hot stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 8:10

#4 starts off with blackish bands anteriorly then fades to almost a green mixed with red splotches as it progresses posteriorly. The flash caused a bit of a washed out look but believe me, she or should I say all of them are more incredible in person. I'm glad everyone likes them. I wish I had better pictures.

An entomologist friend of mine is big into macro photography, maybe I could talk him into stopping by for a photo shoot. I'm not too sure how an insect man would react to all the venomous snakes though Smile .
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 1:49

I would pair #4 up with that DTS male (it looks male anyway) and see how many odd black striped babies come out.

BTW, I've got squams breeding on my back porch right now out in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 6:12

Derek, I've been planning on paring the two up since the day I got them.

So, breeding on the back porch huh? Who do you have paired up? Hopefully when the rains start falling in my arid town this fall mine will get the itch themselves.
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 11:31

My current snake room doesn't have a window so I have to drag them out into the rain now to experience the storms. Laughing I have the powder blue female and the red male out there right now.

Male
My '08 squam babies Pic-1

Female
My '08 squam babies IMG_9737

Sorry, didn't intend to hijack your thread.
Back to top Go down
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 14:55

No problem. You can make it up to me by saving me a nice pair after your attempts succeed, and I'm sure they will.
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 12:23

I won't count my squams until they drop, but the red male also latched up with the blackish female several weeks ago. Hopefully at least one of the breedings will be successful.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 16:23

Great news. I hope both pairs would produce babies for you.
I'd be really interested in seeing what the pictured pair could result in. They are gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 19:20

The red male has also been with the blackish female? That's great news! Since this is being revealed for the first time on a European forum and our fellow Americans have yet to hear any of this news on any of ours, I would definitely like to call dibs on a pair from both litters.

Christian, I know both Derek and I would love to get a bit of your bloodlines, just as you would some of ours I'm sure. You are right though, it's too bad you live across the pond from Derek and I, together the possibilities of squams for us would be endless.
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 6:07

I owe Jim some babies, and then I may have to hold some for Christian just to torture him mentally so he'll work harder to produce some crazy black banded ones for me. Laughing But you're welcome to some, too, Brance. I'm just not counting them before they get here, though.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 6:48

Brance, you're right. I'd love to get some from you guys, definately.
I hope one day something can be done with this matter, despite the distance.

Derek, you evil Atheris genius! That is just inhumane, I'm already losing sleep over my Atheris breeding attempts... So far only one pair of squams has mated, and there's no black involved that I'd know of. Or is there?
Hahaha, how do you like me now?! Laughing

But seriously, I've always had the same attitude - nothing's certain until I see the babies. I just really, really hope to see some. And then we'll trade. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My '08 squam babies   My '08 squam babies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My '08 squam babies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next