VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan"

Go down 
+4
Kelly Chabak
Gustav Eloy
Michael Bollhorn
Samuel Li
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Samuel Li
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Samuel Li

Male
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Empty
PostSubject: Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan"   Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct - 22:35

Hi Folks,

Ok after they fed a few times inside the hide we decided to take some pics. First pic in the cage not so clear, but in case someone wondered if the 2nd pic was after it was force fed so I included it anyways. Took it out for a better pic on top of the newspaper.

Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Azemiops_cf_feae_Yunnan_Feeding_02

Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Azemiops_cf_feae_Yunnan_Feeding
Back to top Go down
http://www.zoocon.com/Herps
Michael Bollhorn
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Michael Bollhorn

Male
Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan"   Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct - 23:46

That´s looking pefect!

Congratulations!

Regards
Michael
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.103887216345740.6060.10
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male
Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan"   Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 8:50

what an amazing snakes
Back to top Go down
Kelly Chabak
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Kelly Chabak

Female
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan"   Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 4:44

That is a stellar specimen! A very, very, nice snake.
Back to top Go down
Michael Burmeister
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan"   Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 22:04

Stunning snakes Samuel, those would look very nice in my collection!
Back to top Go down
Louis Jacobsz
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Louis Jacobsz

Male
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan"   Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 22:59

AWESOME !
These snakes are by far some of the best looking out there... Very Happy

Are they ever available in the trade oversea's because they certainly are not in SA ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ljafricancaptivebreds.co.za
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan"   Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct - 3:45

Stunning, once in the future a pair of these will find a place in my collection too.

Regards, BKK
Back to top Go down
Bryan Grieg Fry
Doctus venenum
Doctus venenum
Bryan Grieg Fry

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan"   Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct - 11:52

I picked up those snakes for one of my overseas conservation collections and they are phenomenal Smile Already at here Smile Smile

Thank you so much Sam Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomdoc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan"   Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeding Azemiops feae "Yunnan"
Page 1 of 1